1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
Another set of Elf Yamada from Eromanga Sensei
posted
Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster plz
posted
Mayuki Hiiragi :3
posted
lets revive
not going to type anything though, dont know what to write :)

Shurelia wrote:

Cookie 4IS (Aiess) from Majikoi Series please.


pkhg wrote:

fumika mitarai


[Paradoxum] wrote:

Another set of Elf Yamada from Eromanga Sensei


Alverynn wrote:

Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster plz


R-unknown wrote:

Mayuki Hiiragi :3






posted

Senritsu wrote:

lets revive
not going to type anything though, dont know what to write :)

Shurelia wrote:

Cookie 4IS (Aiess) from Majikoi Series please.


pkhg wrote:

fumika mitarai


[Paradoxum] wrote:

Another set of Elf Yamada from Eromanga Sensei


Alverynn wrote:

Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster plz


R-unknown wrote:

Mayuki Hiiragi :3






Wew, those are seriously damn nice, Thanks! :D
posted

Senritsu wrote:

lets revive
not going to type anything though, dont know what to write :)

Shurelia wrote:

Cookie 4IS (Aiess) from Majikoi Series please.


pkhg wrote:

fumika mitarai


[Paradoxum] wrote:

Another set of Elf Yamada from Eromanga Sensei


Alverynn wrote:

Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster plz


R-unknown wrote:

Mayuki Hiiragi :3






Thanks! Can you kind of find a set of pictures of The King's Avatar of Rou Tang (the violet-haired one)
posted
toshinou kyouko
posted
Vira
posted
Day... ???

Requests!



[Paradoxum] wrote:

Thanks! Can you kind of find a set of pictures of The King's Avatar of Rou Tang (the violet-haired one)
[box=Been curious of this, but I never have the time to check it out.
I also don't know if this is it or not. :v:1337]

pkhg wrote:

toshinou kyouko

Time- wrote:

Vira


-----


Character: Hanekawa Tsubasa
From: Monogatari Series
Artist: yuu (plasm)
posted

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Day... ???
Here.

I'm off for this week and the next one (though I still can keep on following the thread).
posted

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Day... ???

Requests!



[Paradoxum] wrote:

Thanks! Can you kind of find a set of pictures of The King's Avatar of Rou Tang (the violet-haired one)
[box=Been curious of this, but I never have the time to check it out.
I also don't know if this is it or not. :v:1337]

pkhg wrote:

toshinou kyouko

Time- wrote:

Vira


-----


Character: Hanekawa Tsubasa
From: Monogatari Series
Artist: yuu (plasm)
Please add more Rou Tang!
posted
Imai Nobume
posted
I dont remember at all the name, but the green hair girl from One Punch Man
posted
tfw nothing good came up
posted
shrek seven devils
posted
Find me Uraraka Ochaco for my iphone wallpaper. Glass theme if you can thanks!!! :D
posted
From now on, in each box, the best one (in my opinion) at the end.

Zaharin wrote:

Imai Nobume
[box=Mm... I thought it would be easy like "at least two to four good images per page" but nah.
I still win.:1337]



Neku Okazaki wrote:

I dont remember at all the name, but the green hair girl from One Punch Man
[box=Tatsumaki? Her face is too serious for me.
(Also, lots of R-18 stuff, among what I found. I don't get it.):1337]



Shurelia wrote:

tfw nothing good came up








R-unknown wrote:

shrek seven devils
[box=I really need a Chinese image host, or whatever Chinese 'site for their images.
(Also, you gave the name of a group, right? Couldn't wrap the whole thing.):1337]

ejaythegreat27 wrote:

Find me Uraraka Ochaco for my iphone wallpaper. Glass theme if you can thanks!!! :D
[box=Aye!
(I might need help for the "glass" part; I'm not confident about what I'm dropping here, though I like these.):1337]











EDIT2:

[Paradoxum] wrote:

Please add more Rou Tang!
[box=I used "唐柔" (Tang Rou) as main tag and got............ Few things.
I'm assuming one of them is the character and the other one is the real self.:1337]



________________________________

[box="Random SFW Section: Chapter 11"
(I think that Kakashi one is a bit classic, but whatever.):1337]









posted
yes, it's a group.. and actually it's 3 group (7 character each group) xD
awesome, you can found the fanart~

next request: hinako sakuragi :3
posted
Thanks!
Requesting Mary from Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
posted
Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos plz
show more
Please sign in to reply.