posted
same as before

Ma"am, i am starting to love her now
posted

¡sʇsǝnbǝɹ

HiddeNation wrote:

Men, your signature's video is beautiful xDDD
I can't even
ot: Cardcaptor Sakura, whichever you want !

Renevant wrote:

Winter clothing

kentanghalal wrote:

steampunk

California wrote:

Reki arc in the LN was amazing.
Tatsumaki (Juan Punch Man)
[box=Wan Pan Man.
wan-wan
...:1337]

Flying Pan wrote:

sad scene.

KuranteMelodii wrote:

same as before

Ma"am, i am starting to love her now

___

[box=The desert was still as unforgiving. It's been nearly 2 weeks since I had departed from that city. The always unbearable heat was starting to take its toll on me. Nothing to see for leagues and no life could be seen, with the exception of a few desert life here and there.

One thing on my mind: that dream I had a few days ago. A magical girl appeared before me in that dream. She was a clumsy one; always tripping on air. I couldn't help but just stare at her constant misfortune and her reactions told me that she was close to succumbing to the embarrassment.:1337]
posted
<3

Asriel Dreemurr
posted

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

HiddeNation wrote:

Men, your signature's video is beautiful xDDD
I can't even
ot: Cardcaptor Sakura, whichever you want !
Which video? I stuffed a lot of links into my sig. ;p]
That https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cau-81nlKU lol, I didn't click more than once on it so I didn't realized it was full of random stuffs. You have every reason why I hated his sister in a single video xD .

OT: I would love if you can give me two kindly ^.^
Ashley from Warioware Smooth move
and Rachel from Blazblue whichever I like the most will become my profile pic, if you pick just one I'll make that one instead.
posted
Ao no kanata no four rhythm
posted
Hayasaka Akari~
posted

|uests!)"

Mofu kun wrote:

<3

Asriel Dreemurr

HiddeNation wrote:

That https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cau-81nlKU lol, I didn't click more than once on it so I didn't realized it was full of random stuffs. You have every reason why I hated his sister in a single video xD .

OT: I would love if you can give me two kindly ^.^
Ashley from Warioware Smooth move
and Rachel from Blazblue whichever I like the most will become my profile pic, if you pick just one I'll make that one instead.

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Ao no kanata no four rhythm

kentanghalal wrote:

Hayasaka Akari~

___

[box=The ceiling was the first thing that I notice upon opening my eyes. I try to get up, but pain rushed it's way into my head. I hear a voice of someone to my left.

"Hey, don't get up until I tell you to! Lie down for now before your in an even worse state."

Memories of what happened before came to me. I was walking through a forest when all of a sudden, a blizzard struck down. With nothing to shelter from, and the fact that I was already tired, I succumed to the harsh cold and collapsed. The last thing I saw back then was a figure. I guess that was this person in front of me, who is now shoving food to my face. I take a bite of her offer, which was met with a face of relief.:1337]

Seriously, what am I doing in this section..?
posted
Elsie from The World God Only Knows
posted
mad scientist
posted
Something that will make me want to watch anime again
posted
Hit me up with that "yung" Yuko Oshima the 9th aka god's gift to the world
posted
more Illyasviel pls

#200thpost yey
posted
Some cute song from a vocaloid that is covered by a bunch of people (like nico-nico choir or somthin)
posted
Kano?
posted
Akinator
posted
tio/tierra azur from shirokami project
show more