Daily Kawaii/Request stuff

posted
Total Posts
5,710
show more
Hidden-
Men, your signature's video is beautiful xDDD
I can't even


ot: Cardcaptor Sakura, whichever you want !
Renevant
Winter clothing
_HiguchiKaede
steampunk
California

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

California wrote:

Riko Mine
Reki arc in the LN was amazing.
Tatsumaki (Juan Punch Man)
Volta
sad scene.
Firis Mistlud
same as before

Ma"am, i am starting to love her now
a1l2d3r4e5d6

¡sʇsǝnbǝɹ



HiddeNation wrote:

Men, your signature's video is beautiful xDDD
I can't even
ot: Cardcaptor Sakura, whichever you want !

Renevant wrote:

Winter clothing

kentanghalal wrote:

steampunk

California wrote:

Reki arc in the LN was amazing.
Tatsumaki (Juan Punch Man)

Flying Pan wrote:

sad scene.

KuranteMelodii wrote:

same as before

Ma"am, i am starting to love her now

___


Topic Starter
Mofu kun
<3

Asriel Dreemurr
Hidden-

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

HiddeNation wrote:

Men, your signature's video is beautiful xDDD
I can't even
ot: Cardcaptor Sakura, whichever you want !
Which video? I stuffed a lot of links into my sig. ;p]
That https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cau-81nlKU lol, I didn't click more than once on it so I didn't realized it was full of random stuffs. You have every reason why I hated his sister in a single video xD .

OT: I would love if you can give me two kindly ^.^
Ashley from Warioware Smooth move
and Rachel from Blazblue whichever I like the most will become my profile pic, if you pick just one I'll make that one instead.
Firis Mistlud
Ao no kanata no four rhythm
_HiguchiKaede
Hayasaka Akari~
a1l2d3r4e5d6

|uests!)"



Mofu kun wrote:

<3

Asriel Dreemurr

HiddeNation wrote:

That https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cau-81nlKU lol, I didn't click more than once on it so I didn't realized it was full of random stuffs. You have every reason why I hated his sister in a single video xD .

OT: I would love if you can give me two kindly ^.^
Ashley from Warioware Smooth move
and Rachel from Blazblue whichever I like the most will become my profile pic, if you pick just one I'll make that one instead.


KuranteMelodii wrote:

Ao no kanata no four rhythm

kentanghalal wrote:

Hayasaka Akari~

___



Seriously, what am I doing in this section..?
Renevant
Elsie from The World God Only Knows
Volta
mad scientist
Green Platinum
Something that will make me want to watch anime again
kirueggy
Hit me up with that "yung" Yuko Oshima the 9th aka god's gift to the world
Kagari
more Illyasviel pls

#200thpost yey
Daichi Shinku
Some cute song from a vocaloid that is covered by a bunch of people (like nico-nico choir or somthin)
Firis Mistlud
Kano?
Rio-
Akinator
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply