Tales Runner

posted
Total Posts
20
Topic Starter
Tacky
Tales Runner, anybody?
kirueggy
Tried this out before and I would rather just play COD 4 Death Run mod... But that's my preference
Topic Starter
Tacky

kirueggy wrote:

Tried this out before and I would rather just play COD 4 Death Run mod... But that's my preference
Such different genres of games and yet, nvm
Sey
Since the game is free to play you're probably doing better to show and explain it here: t/14328&start=0 (just a suggestion).
Witch Mercy
That was the shit....................like 8 years ago when I played it.
Chamelo
I used to play this game. And then the fire nation attacked.

TR point becomes useless since they gave us like 200000 TR for free, people pay for godly-speed equipment.
You know the moment when the guy with 400% faster than you reach the goal when you're just half way on the track.
Blaziken
I just went on youtube and learned that airdash trick. Instantly enter top 3 on every race. That's when I played it on my old system, I have yet to redownload it but I plan too since it was super fun.
K E R U
That's one of my favorite games.
But the game is dead now, isn't it? :(
It was so much fun though. :D
Gumpy
Never even heard of it.
LuCy200131
I was played this game in pritive server
LuCy200131

K E R U wrote:

That's one of my favorite games.
But the game is dead now, isn't it? :(
It was so much fun though. :D
GOPlanet crated this game now
Topic Starter
Tacky

Chamelo_Th wrote:

I used to play this game. And then the fire nation attacked.

TR point becomes useless since they gave us like 200000 TR for free, people pay for godly-speed equipment.
You know the moment when the guy with 400% faster than you reach the goal when you're just half way on the track.
You probably played a private server if they give you that much TR anyway. And there's not really a speed equipment. It's a racing game and requires you to do it correctly.

K E R U wrote:

That's one of my favorite games.
But the game is dead now, isn't it? :(
It was so much fun though. :D
OGPlanet re-opened it around three to four months ago.
Virus
The normal 8 player maps were kind of boring, the 30 was fun (depending on which map though)
The one with the giant lizard was probably the best, but I always felt like the game was pay 2 win.
Noffy

Tacky wrote:

OGPlanet re-opened it around three to four months ago.
Woah! They really did! I'm glad I found this thread, I had no idea. Tales Runner used to be my favorite game back when I was too young for the internet. Time to download then re-learn how to play.
I find it kind of funny that it's OGPlanet since the last company that released it officially in english was GPotato, right? Just that they both have GP in the name amuses me greatly.
Topic Starter
Tacky

Virus wrote:

The normal 8 player maps were kind of boring, the 30 was fun (depending on which map though)
The one with the giant lizard was probably the best, but I always felt like the game was pay 2 win.
The game isn't pay to win, you can really get the gear you want with in-game currency to be honest

dorothy3242 wrote:

Tacky wrote:

OGPlanet re-opened it around three to four months ago.
Woah! They really did! I'm glad I found this thread, I had no idea. Tales Runner used to be my favorite game back when I was too young for the internet. Time to download then re-learn how to play.
I find it kind of funny that it's OGPlanet since the last company that released it officially in english was GPotato, right? Just that they both have GP in the name amuses me greatly.
YES. It is kind of hilarious that they both have 'GP' in them, yes. Sadly, there's a SEA server that is in English too which came like half a year before OGPlanet released the NA server.
Konaruhi
Oh a forum about TR owo!

*cough IGN: Konacchi *cough
HaruryuuSan
Let's play Tales Runner, Tacky
Topic Starter
Tacky

Konaruhi wrote:

Oh a forum about TR owo!

*cough IGN: Konacchi *cough
-Cough- IGN: Tacky ;3

Harumi wrote:

Let's play Tales Runner, Tacky
Sure, why not Haru.
Konaruhi

Tacky wrote:

Konaruhi wrote:

Oh a forum about TR owo!

*cough IGN: Konacchi *cough
-Cough- IGN: Tacky ;3
See you in game.. i guess? ; v;
Topic Starter
Tacky
Yes, for sure *-*
Please sign in to reply.

New reply