1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
You can´t, sory to dissapoint you man.
posted
if you dont even have the patience to still be bad after only 400 plays idk man maybe u should just play simon says
no game is going to reward you that fast

you actually seem to be progressing at a normal rate by your playcount and rank judging by other friends ive tracked through their first few days/weeks playing.
posted
You will never leave. I've been trying to since 6 years ago.
posted
As has been said, at less than 400 plays you basically haven't even played the game, which is quite a shame. The gameplay is slick, the interface is totally customizable, the community is highly active and growing, and all the content is player-generated and player-moderated. As far as rhythm games go, osu! is the place to be right now, and it's showing no signs of slowing.

Since you're obviously still a little curious, perhaps it would be better if you told us what you don't like about the game.
posted
You're here forever.

I played for a month and stopped, then a year later I played again and stopped again. And now I'm stuck here.
posted
if you really wanted to quit permanently then you would have done so already

do or do not, there is no try
posted
Try other modes!
Taiko: Drum and Snare! Be an ultimate drummer!
Catch the beat: Catch all the falling fruits! Be a lightning quick catcher!
osu!mania: Fancy keyboard with dropping notes! Be a button mashing master!
posted
apaffy will help take care of anything that's hard
posted
Give your logs to a friend and tell him to change the password, and make sure he won't give you that pw.

Alternatively, man up and move along
posted

-Soba- wrote:

apaffy will help take care of anything that's hard
n-no...
posted
Uninstall the game and have someone randomize your password and change your e-mail for the account.

Or simply stop playing and forget the game exists.
posted
The common answer to an addiction is to fight it with a bigger addiction, sadly =.=

This thread isn't going anywhere.