forum

Kitoko starts a TS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I decided to start a TeamSpeak server for the osu! chats.
This server is owned by me solely, and run and maintained by me.
You are welcome to visit me here at this address: kit-osu.xyz:7119
I built this on the count of a friendly place for everyone to get together and chat it up and be relative to their conversations. I have created some icons to show what game modes you currently play often. Don't be afraid to ask me to get yourself assigned to the group. :) also, when entering, the rules should be there for your viewing. But, to be safe, here they are. They are simple:
1. Please don't micspam. This includes, but not limited to: Yelling at the mic loudly for no reason for long periods of time, streaming music while not in the music channel, making nonsense noises repeatedly.
2. Please be respectful, and keep it PG13. This means keep inappropriate topics away, don't overly swear, and be respectful to other users. Oh, and don't set yourself an inappropriate avatar. Simply put, don't be a douche. :P
3. Don't constantly switch through channels, or do other means of abusing the ability to do stuff in the server. This includes spamming the chat, speedily pressing the push-to-talk purposely, etc.
4. Please be nice. Although this is not necessary, it helps! also please take respect for the people who help run the TS server here. They are here to help.
If anyone disobeys these rules, please file a complaint. Don't be afraid to use it if you need to, I like seeing them all.
Other than all of that, please feel free to have fun in the server.
Don't be afraid to share me any comments if you have any ideas on how the server could be improved!
Lewder
yet another one?
-Ryuujii-
WOOO! JOINED !
Shota
I have one important thing to say

Mofu kun
quite good
Piine
Just going to quickly bump this /runs
Senpoii
Much hype. Mine got none people xD
drum drum
foxes everywhere

b-a-d-ass123
yay joined
Gumpy
I kinda want to join in and talk for abit, but I find it hard too keep it PG13.
OsuMe65
Ts everywhere
Piine
Just going to poke this
Senpoii
Still no one on my TS ;w;
Gumpy

Ilfri-chan wrote:

Still no one on my TS ;w;
Just think about all the teamspeaks that have no one in them.
r1kku love Aoi
I'm joind^-^
Syphist
I should make sure to join this.
Piine
I'm onmoonon most of the time. Probably may be on tomorrow.
Flanster
Whats the point in private channels when theres nobody, lowers chances of staying.
Gumpy

LoliFlan wrote:

Whats the point in private channels when theres nobody, lowers chances of staying.
I was there earlier today and there was one person in the AFK room, but to be fair that was like 11 pm east coast time.
drum drum
i forget i'm in my room of thought but i'm mainly there because i don't really have anything to talk about
show more