posted
Total Posts
show more
Hard
day 12... still don't know what to sing
Flanster
TIME IS TICKIN, HARD!
Hard
I KNOW THAT ! I got a song I can sing but I'm not sure if I want to. If I don't know what to do until tomorrow I'll just go with it .
yealina

Hard wrote:

I KNOW THAT ! I got a song I can sing but I'm not sure if I want to. If I don't know what to do until tomorrow I'll just go with it .
26th November @ 05:00 UTC <-----
it's 01:57 now..
Topic Starter
ztrot
tick tock tick tock
_DG
(Actually I dont know why l am still keeping up to date with this thread) IS IT ALMOST TIME YET
Flanster
Only 3 entries left that havent been submitted: Hard, Chiyorigami, AiriOnline & AirisuOnline
Hard
i had problems today but i am recording atm. I HOPE I MAKE IT IN TIME q.q
deadbeat
wasn't the deadline 12 hours ago?
Flanster
Submittion form is now closed. I'm sorry for those who didn't manage to submit intime.
deadbeat
Stage 4 submissions are finished. Thanks to all those who submitted their entries. the Judging will begin as soon as possible
Hard
yeah i just saw it. i thought it'd be 27th for some reason I don't understand.

if someone is interested in my recording:

https://soundcloud.com/shurunpi/i-dont- ... re-anymore

too bad for me but good luck for you others!

10th place is still good!
Flanster
Google document is now hidden, judging will proceed till December 3rd, 5:00 UTC.
LightDreamer
I never saw the document at all...
raychellmarie
I guess I'll be joining Hard in the "I-got-the-submission-deadline-wrong-and-didn't-submit-in-time" club. Turns out 5:00 UTC is 9:00am PST, not 9pm. Oh well, I'm okay with being a potential third. Thank you for letting me participate in this competition and, actually, scoring/judging me better than I had expected. Good luck to the rest of the 8. I'm rooting for you, MissTitannia!

In case anyone is interested, this is a WIP of the song I was going to submit. I wrote an English version of Planetarium by Ai Otsuka. The reason I didn't have the final version done is because I had to rewrite some of the lyrics, but if I can't get it out there through the competition, then I'll at least post it here. Thanks everyone. Good luck!
Flanster
Done with mine, good luck to everyone and to the other judges: pick up the pace!
My favourite entry this round is yealina's ;)
Oinari-sama
HYPE!

Thank you all for making your SoundCloud submissions downloadable. Best of luck! :)
MissTitannia

Chiyorigami wrote:

I'm rooting for you, MissTitannia!

In case anyone is interested, this is a WIP of the song I was going to submit. I wrote an English version of Planetarium by Ai Otsuka. The reason I didn't have the final version done is because I had to rewrite some of the lyrics, but if I can't get it out there through the competition, then I'll at least post it here. Thanks everyone. Good luck!
Arigato <3 :) I'm sorry that you were unlucky with the deadline :/ The song sounds amazing tho! You'll see my comment on Youtube xD
shARPII

MissTitannia wrote:

a 4 min version specially for shARPII, since he complained about last song not being a full version xD
Ahaha that wasn't really a complain, more a little troll :p but that's cool thank you :D

I've finished as well, you're all really good, you all deserve between 9 and 10 but I wanted to do something harder on my notation since it's "the last stage", it's really hard to decide between all of you otherwise :( (yes, I tried to find really small things, don't blame me, your performances are still good, don't forget that!)

To sum up really fast how I procede, I rated your performance on 9 points and the last one is given as a "bonus" which considers the difficulty of the song, the feels etc..
If you want more details about it when results will be released, feel free to PM me IG or on the website :)

GJ!
Topic Starter
ztrot
I judged I was harsh.... bet you can't wait to see the results now can you :U
MissTitannia
Ouu so 3 judges already finished *^* Omg im excited and worried at the same time xD
LightDreamer
I'm feeling the same way!
bakaba
After osu!idol contest is over, can we, somehow, have a music pack with best/unforgettable songs (And the results too) ?

I want Sharlo's and MissTitannia's songs ! <3
Oinari-sama
ooooh~ music pack will be soooo nice to have :)

(I did miss a few soundcloud files from earlier rounds)
MissTitannia
I just mapped my first osu!Idol submission *^* https://osu.ppy.sh/s/238327 It is my first map overall xDD
Someone else should join me and map their own cover from any stage :3
Flanster
#WaitingOnCharles
deadbeat
with or without charles, results should be out in about 11-12 hours
Flanster
I'm having problems with my computer's harddrive and will need to transfer my system to a new one.
If I'm not around, you can announce the results, deadbeat. Include a screenshot of the doc results so people don't ask to unhide it.
MissTitannia
*hype increases* :D
LightDreamer

MissTitannia wrote:

*hype increases* :D
Yep!!! It's the OSU! HYPE TRAIN!!!!
deadbeat

The judging for the 4th stage is complete and the results are in

Congratulations to the following people
  1. Sharlo with a total score of 47.3
  2. yealina with a total score of 46.5
  3. MissTitannia with a total score of 44.6
Flanster
Congrats to Sharlo, yealina and MissTitannia for advancing to the finals! And to everyone else, thanks for participating, hopefully we will see you again next year!
Now this is where it gets fun. Theres a certain part about the finals that you did not know about.

You will be able to sing whatever you want and use any types of filters/audio effects! No limits!!!
Show us what you've got, to the max!

Deadline will be 2 weeks from now (until 17th December @ 05:00 UTC)
Submission form will be online in a few days (and the doc will be viewable)

Have fun!
Coro
We can't see the comments ._. ah, viewable in a few days, got it
Aww, I didn't make it... good luck to the final 3~

Umm, if I could make a suggestion - looks like only shARPII have comments to everyone, maybe next time especially for such a late round, maybe more judges need to give comments (if not all of them?) It would help a lot to understand as to the score you gave us, what was good and what was bad, so we can understand the judging. Particularly the different 9 point somethings seem a little arbitrary, would help to explain that a bit.
LightDreamer
Sharlo first? Why I'm not surprised?
Sharlo
霜爷翻身成功勇夺第二
yealina

Sharlo wrote:

霜爷翻身成功勇夺第二
来自瞎萝的嘲讽

thinking about what to sing.

and

my id is yealina not yeahlina.................orz
Hard
2 chorus members in finals :D

I am proud =D

good work everyone and good luck for final round!
Pyrka
Woah, thanks for the 4th place, and good luck for those who passed, do your best!
MissTitannia
Nyaa I passed *^* Thanks judges <3
Hmmm thinking what to sing.. xD
Oinari-sama
Welcome to the Grande Finale!

Good luck all :)

*HYPE Intensifies*
show more