1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Music Hall
show more
posted
I can't access to the submissions...
posted
Yes I'm aware of this and I'm going to try and get that sorted asap.
posted
You can access through the link which LoliFlan posted when Stage 2 Judgement was all done. :) At least that's my way :D
posted
I want to ask something is -no dual vocal layer- means it must be one shot? :O then I couldn't like record it 2 or several times cause I'm out of breath?
posted

Teru21 wrote:

I want to ask something is -no dual vocal layer- means it must be one shot? :O then I couldn't like record it 2 or several times cause I'm out of breath?
Dual Vocal Layer is copying your singing and post it again but about 5-10 milliseconds after the original to make it sound more fuller.





You can see that the copy of the song has been moved by a few miliseconds.

That is what dual vocal layer is c:
posted

Nodachi wrote:

Teru21 wrote:

I want to ask something is -no dual vocal layer- means it must be one shot? :O then I couldn't like record it 2 or several times cause I'm out of breath?
Dual Vocal Layer is copying your singing and post it again but about 5-10 milliseconds after the original to make it sound more fuller.





You can see that the copy of the song has been moved by a few miliseconds.

That is what dual vocal layer is c:
ohhh.. does that mean, harmonies are allowed? and other stuff too? :OOOOO
posted
Submittion form is working fine for me. Just to let everyone know:

  • IF the submittion form is not working for you you can always:
  1. Forum PM the submittion entry to me or any other judge
  2. Post it here in the thread.


just to be sure you entry goes through.

Teru21 wrote:

ohhh.. does that mean, harmonies are allowed? and other stuff too? :OOOOO
No.
posted
Looks like I'm the last one to submit? I'll be done shortly!
posted
@Specnats

xD for round 3, I was thinking about singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams but decided on a different song~ You did good c:
posted

Derekku wrote:

Looks like I'm the last one to submit? I'll be done shortly!
the last 10mins QW Q
posted

yealina wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Looks like I'm the last one to submit? I'll be done shortly!
the last 10mins QW Q
10 minutes? Uhhhhhhh I must've gotten the time zones wrong again >w>;

Anyway, I submitted! Sorry for being slightly over the deadline!
posted

Submittions are now closed!

Good to see everyone managed to submit their entries :)
Anyway, submittion form is disabled, judging can now begin, good luck everyone!
Google document will be disabled for viewing shortly.
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

Submittions are now closed!

Good to see everyone managed to submit their entries :)
Anyway, submittion form is disabled, judging can now begin, good luck everyone!
Google document will be disabled for viewing shortly.
wktk


+   +
  ∧_∧ +
 (0゜・∀・) ワクワク
 (0゚ つと) +テカテカ
 と__)__)  +
posted

Nodachi wrote:

@Specnats

xD for round 3, I was thinking about singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams but decided on a different song~ You did good c:
Thx ˆˆ
Was going to sing Breaking the Habbit first, but had trouble with it and had to change :P
posted
I got the feeling I won't make it to final because this entry wasn't really the best thing ever...
posted
Google doc is now unavailable for viewing until judgings are complete.
Also please do not click the button to get permissions to view, it just spams my email, just don't.
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

Also please do not click the button to get permissions to view, it just spams my email, just don't.
#reversepsychology
posted
I'll shlap you =3=

posted

LoliFlan wrote:

I'll shlap you =3=

Depends. If you're a tsundere girl, MAYBE I'll let you slap me.

Maybe.
posted

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

I'll shlap you =3=

Depends. If you're a tsundere girl, MAYBE I'll let you slap me.

Maybe.
maybe i can know someone's true name in it wwww
show more
Please sign in to reply.