forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven

Hard wrote:

wow Sharlo and yealina. I hope I can sing something as good as you too. My problem is that my voice is so mature and I can't ever sing anime pop without sounding mature. I want to sound cute but it won't work out !
That's no excuse!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/80800
CoolshadowFNG
Just sat here waiting for the judging to be finalised.

Lots and lots of waiting...
VirusZeke
i am sho pumped for the 3rd stage www >u< :)
Hard
just posting here, because we got the idea in this thread. I made a thread about this chorus-thing some people were interested in. And because it's offtopic in osu!idol and stuff I opened something new to discuss about.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3429978#p3429978

I hope judges won't be mad at me for posting this, I just want to sing with everyone!
yealina

Hard wrote:

just posting here, because we got the idea in this thread. I made a thread about this chorus-thing some people were interested in. And because it's offtopic in osu!idol and stuff I opened something new to discuss about.

I hope judges won't be mad at me for posting this, I just want to sing with everyone!
I just want to sing with everyone too! waiting for your joining!
Flanster

Hard wrote:

Not at all, have fun :P
Tokufi
*patiently and nervously waiting for results*
yealina
just waiting..........
zzzzzz
Topic Starter
ztrot
Judging is done on my end.
Hard
okay so we just wait for another day for the others to finish too?
Flanster
I'm wrapping up mine as we speak!
_DG

LoliFlan wrote:

I'm rapping up mine as we speak!
"Rapping"

I wish I knew how to rap well.
Also microphone ddecided to be a bitch at the wrong time.
MissTitannia
Don't get excited guys, I bet we are gonna wait for Charles for like a week again *trolololol* xDD
Flanster
Bah, Derekku's puush link isn't loading, guess I'll try again later, but overall im finished.
I'm excited to see who will pass this round. The criteria for passing will be kept as from last stage - 30+!

MissTitannia wrote:

Don't get excited guys, I bet we are gonna wait for Charles for like a week again *trolololol* xDD
I hope not :I
yealina

MissTitannia wrote:

i think if deadline is in friday, we can just wait for the weekend pasted.....lol
Flanster
Deadline was supposed to be today but still 2 judges haven't filled in anything, im hoping they're writing them down somewhere else!
Derekku
Let me know if you need me to reupload my puush! I haven't deleted it, but puush was being really slow or not loading for the past day or so.
Flanster

Derekku wrote:

Let me know if you need me to reupload my puush! I haven't deleted it, but puush was being really slow or not loading for the past day or so.
Luckily it loaded for someone else and reuploaded it so I can hear it.
CoolshadowFNG
I'm assuming the issues with my link have been resolved now? shARPII was very kind to point out that I had accidentally broken the link at some point.
Flanster

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

I'm assuming the issues with my link have been resolved now? shARPII was very kind to point out that I had accidentally broken the link at some point.
Yes, its fine now.
CoolshadowFNG

LoliFlan wrote:

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Yes, its fine now.
Ah, grazie mille~ ^_____^
Charles445
All done
CoolshadowFNG
THE HYPE IS UNREAL.
yealina
waiting for kitoko...
Flanster

yealina wrote:

waiting for kitoko...
Even I am!
LightDreamer
LoliFlan, I LOVE your avatar!
Nepeta Leijon
I really hope the judging is done by tomorrow, omg.
Flanster

shahlalalalala wrote:

I'm sure it will. Kitoko has 9-10 more to go and it should be done!
Nepeta Leijon

LoliFlan wrote:

shahlalalalala wrote:

I'm sure it will. Kitoko has 9-10 more to go and it should be done!
Yes!!! I'm so hyped omg
Hard
I am refreshing that thread at least once every hour atm because I am so worried ! q.q
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

I am refreshing that thread at least once every hour atm because I am so worried ! q.q
Saaaaaaaaame. >____<
Kitokofox
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

5 songs to go I'm hurrying omg q_q
MissTitannia
Kitokofox
That jelly, so adorable! O_O

Anyway I rushed getting the last 5 done before supper, the spreadsheet looks all organized and ready!

There was a tremendous pass rate this time...
Tokufi
*claps* yey~ so scared of the results ; ;
MissTitannia
*^* Can't wait to see the spreadsheet :3

*throws in another gif*
Flanster
After a lot of page reloads

I am pleased to announce the judgings are now complete!
Click here to view the results!

Congratulations to the ones who accumulated 30 or more points! And to those who didn't, don't be sad and discouraged, theres always room for improvement, keep trying and come back again next time!
Since the pass rate for this round was quite big and made it not so much of an elimination round, the criteria for passing to the next stage will probably be changed so stay tuned!

My personal favourites this round are AiriOnline & AirisuOnline's duet and Derekku-chan's PONPONWEI ;)
Have a good one and please no gifs.
Hard
oh my god. I'm 7th!

i got 10 from charles.

I am really happy!
This is more then i expected!
CoolshadowFNG
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I GOT THROUGH.

Now to bring my A-game for rock music. I look forward to it.
shARPII
Congratz to everyone!
It will be even more harder now, so work hard for high rewards :3
We're getting close to the final round so be ready!
show more