forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hard

LoliFlan wrote:

Actually you're 12, since the first row is the column headers :P
13 is my lucky number since it's my birthday so I am good to go :)
Bad luck: I am after Titania :/
Flanster

Hard wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

Actually you're 12, since the first row is the column headers :P
13 is my lucky number since it's my birthday so I am good to go :)
Bad luck: I am after Titania :/
Hahahahaha, you can't win em all ;)
Pyrka
Now I am really a bundle of nerves :c
Hard

Lyra wrote:

Now I am really a bundle of nerves :c
just close osu!idol for a week and think about what you sing for rock :)
Pyrka
Well, it's not the easiest thing to do when I know what I did wrong and more - I'm sure I couldn't help it, considering my hatred of helplessness, I just cannot leave it now XD
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

Kind of difficult when you're not even sure you'll get through. I'm going to assume (and hope) that the cutoff point is 35 this time around, because then I COULD actually make it.
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Hard wrote:

Kind of difficult when you're not even sure you'll get through. I'm going to assume (and hope) that the cutoff point is 35 this time around, because then I COULD actually make it.
nobodie's sure if he gets through except Sharlo, Titania and yealina. But I still need to do something to not feel that tension... I am not able to do so but i think it'd be healthier for my heart.
MissTitannia

Hard wrote:

nobodie's sure if he gets through except Sharlo, Titania and yealina. But I still need to do something to not feel that tension... I am not able to do so but i think it'd be healthier for my heart.
Actually.. I;m sure that yealina and Sharlo are just as worried as I am xDD
And also I chose a song that I really love but is a bit too hard u.u so I dont know if its gonna be good enough. and im scared now that judges said that they are gonna be more strict O.O
P.S. I liked your entry if i was the judge i would give you high grade :3
Hard

MissTitannia wrote:

Hard wrote:

And also I chose a song that I really love but is a bit too hard u.u so I dont know if its gonna be good enough. and im scared now that judges said that they are gonna be more strict O.O
wow thanks!
already got 2 people telling me i was good i am so happy right now. i really am. wow. ^^
Tokufi
Good luck to everyone in round two *^* So nervous ;w;
Topic Starter
ztrot
we will start to judge the entries if you missed the deadline or have made contacted arrangements with another judge or myself. for your song to be added in the next 24 hours you are fine. If not you will sadly be dropped. Good luck to all.
yealina

MissTitannia wrote:

Hard wrote:

i can't sleep well last night....Q Q
for this competition and the ending of sen no kiseki 2
is it the last 1hour?
VirusZeke
uhh-
*blank*
where should i check for the rank? @_@
i need teh google sheet- i want to know le rank-
Nepeta Leijon

NekoVirus138 wrote:

uhh-
*blank*
where should i check for the rank? @_@
i need teh google sheet- i want to know le rank-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1240890527
_DG
My score.

WELL SHIT I think I might lose this round

Plsno.
Hard

N1ghtRabb1T wrote:

My score.

WELL SHIT I think I might lose this round

Plsno.
yeah. because one person judged you and you don't even know how many points you need for next round...

*sigh*
Coro
Please have more confidence, everyone~
Believe in yourselves~

Or if you prefer, believe in the me who believes in you~
Hard

CoroQuetz wrote:

Please have more confidence, everyone~
Believe in yourselves~

Or if you prefer, believe in the me who believes in you~
yay gurren lagann :D
NaTha

InfiWong wrote:

you bet cha', Nathanel >:P
Sing Uki Uki Mightnight xD
Evanescent-

NaThaNeL wrote:

InfiWong wrote:

you bet cha', Nathanel >:P
Sing Uki Uki Mightnight xD
MEGITSUNE IT IS XD
CoolshadowFNG
Shoutout to shARPII for actually liking my entry. I was worried because of the adaptation, whether it would work or not.

Given me a little boost, though I'm still not getting my hopes up.
LightDreamer

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Shoutout to shARPII for actually liking my entry. I was worried because of the adaptation, whether it would work or not.

Given me a little boost, though I'm still not getting my hopes up.
It's a Love Live song, nobody can say something bad about a Love Live song
Nepeta Leijon
I'm so glad shARPII liked my song omg I thought it was terrible
Flanster
Apparently the document is still visible to everyone, I'll be changing that. *adds suspence*
Sorry everyone but you'll see the rest after the judging is finalised!
CoolshadowFNG

LoliFlan wrote:

Apparently the document is still visible to everyone, I'll be changing that. *adds suspence*
Sorry everyone but you'll see the rest after the judging is finalised!
Oh wonderful. All of my disappointment can hit me at once. Top job. ¬___¬
Hard
This makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Now I don't check every 2nd hour if I've been judged already. Now I can do things!
Coro
oh man the suspense orz orz orz
MissTitannia
Ahh nooo T.T and I rushed home to see if anyone has judged my entry T.T

Does anyone who saw it remember what I got from shARPII? xD Thanks in advance :3
Hard

MissTitannia wrote:

Ahh nooo T.T and I rushed home to see if anyone has judged my entry T.T

Does anyone who saw it remember what I got from shARPII? xD Thanks in advance :3
nobody judged. we couldn't see anything. Titannia we're not as fortunate as the 11 people above us! :(
Pyrka
Uh, we have no access to that google sheet now, but also we cannot listen to other's entries, I guess it is not what we expected. :c
MissTitannia

Lyra wrote:

Uh, we have no access to that google sheet now, but also we cannot listen to other's entries, I guess it is not what we expected. :c
Good that I already tracked down all the covers... 8-)
P.S. When I heard your entry i was like O.O Hatsune Miku cover <3
Topic Starter
ztrot
CoolshadowFNG I would like to collab sing something with you sometime and MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
CoolshadowFNG

ztrot wrote:

CoolshadowFNG I would like to collab sing something with you sometime and MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
If I remember right, your example entry was actually pretty good, ztrot. Thanks for the interest, too!
Coro
yeah, ztrot had a nice voice~

Actually, we should have the finalists do a chorus cover or something (or earlier rounds also can)~
iJXL

SwordArtOnline wrote:

Though I quit that but I just want to sing!
http://puu.sh/bUKe0/9917bb2034.mp3
I like your confidence! :)
MissTitannia

ztrot wrote:

MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
Yea after this ends let's sing a collab, I really liked your "entry" xD :3 And as CoroQuetz said, we should have all the finalists in one song. Like... Senya Marathon or Nightcore Marathon :D
Hard
if I make it to the final i want a chorus! If I get to rock-stage i will make it to the final !! i think...
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

if I make it to the final i want a chorus! If I get to rock-stage i will make it to the final !! i think...
I'm under that same illusion. Rock is my forte, but I imagine others are gonna be good at it too. xD
Nepeta Leijon
I really want to get into the finals because I loVE choruses.
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Hard wrote:

I'm under that same illusion. Rock is my forte, but I imagine others are gonna be good at it too. xD
I'm best with jazz and blues because i got that mature voice and stuff. but rock is cool, too.
show more