3. Music Hall
show more
posted
Submitted ;_; MY track is really soft orz
posted

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Oh my... so many talented singers :D

I just wish everyone could make their entry avaliable for download ** looking at those using SoundCloud with teary eyes ;w; **
Google "Soundcloud Downloader". There is a website that'll get you the MP3 of whatever track(s) you want for free.
Only 128kbps preview trackthough
posted
tried my best for the 2nd round, judging time will be soon *hides behind wall for one week*
posted
25 out of 37 entries are in and one day left, im hoping everyone will all submit at the last second :D ?
posted
Huh, I don't care if there's less competition... Just kidding ^^
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

25 out of 37 entries are in and one day left, im hoping everyone will all submit at the last second :D ?
i'm sorry to tell you that some of them are not in the 37....
posted

yealina wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

True that, I'll check em out :P
posted
How many hours are left until the deadline? The google doc still says "one day" so I wasn't sure if that one is correct or the OP of this thread.
posted
Deadline is October 6th UTC 05:00, adjust it to your timezone.
posted
Is it one day left already?

Jesus Christ how horrifying

With the less people and the cutoff score probably getting higher I don't think I can even get into the 3rd round
posted
2 1/2 hours left until the deadline; will be submitting mine in a few minutes!
posted

yealina wrote:

HHHHHHHH
posted

Sharlo wrote:

yealina wrote:

HHHHHHHH
i know my english is bad but why you laugh at me >. <
posted

yealina wrote:

i know my english is bad but why you laugh at me >. <
She's maybe laughing with you ! That happens sometimes.

Also I am really tense atm. Hope I make it to rock round !
posted
I start giving some notes today.

Just a small reminder for everyone, it will apply to me, I don't know if every judges will do that as well :p
People who reached the 2nd stage have all a really good voice, congratz to them, they deserve it! Now it will become harder since I won't keep the same notation I had during the 1st stage.
It means that notes can be lower this time (even if I know you all have great capacities) but we're now aiming for the "perfection" since there will be only one winner ^^ (I want to make you win all ;w;) so small details count a lot more for me for my notation.

Hope you've enjoyed singing like I enjoy listening to 2nd stage's entries o/
posted
I bet that someone will sing BABYMETAL in Stage 3 :D
posted
you bet cha', Nathanel >:P
posted

shARPII wrote:

I start giving some notes today.

Just a small reminder for everyone, it will apply to me, I don't know if every judges will do that as well :p
People who reached the 2nd stage have all a really good voice, congratz to them, they deserve it! Now it will become harder since I won't keep the same notation I had during the 1st stage.
It means that notes can be lower this time (even if I know you all have great capacities) but we're now aiming for the "perfection" since there will be only one winner ^^ (I want to make you win all ;w;) so small details count a lot more for me for my notation.

Hope you've enjoyed singing like I enjoy listening to 2nd stage's entries o/
Wow already started judging, guess you were more impatient than I was!
posted
It's good to see that the judges have fun too :)
posted
If I get through to round 3 I'll eat my entire computer i s2g
show more