1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Music Hall
show more
posted
woo Sharlo \o/ gg

anyways nice entries guys ~
posted
Woah, I'm so glad I did it, and I'm even 3rd *u* I have listened all your recordings, and wouldn't place mine so high, but still, congrats for those who passed, I am waiting to listen to more <3
posted

Derekku wrote:

It would really help to freeze one or two columns so that we can always have usernames on screen when scrolling left to right to see judges' scores and such! I'd also personally combine the duets into one cell to get rid of a rather blank and unnecessary column! :P
Good idea, instead of Voice 1 and 2 columns, just combine with Singer1 & Singer2 in one.
Applied.

Teru21 wrote:

somehow its sad I got no comment on my singing ._.

I gotta do something more special I guess huh..
Don't worry, I'm just lazy sometimes to leave a comment.
posted
Here I am with my entry, since ztrot asked us to do it as well, I did one in yolo style! xD
(thx Hiroyuki Sawano for all these good songs)
feat bad webcam microphone o3o/ rate 9.5 or riot!
http://puu.sh/bJEQL/044e56f0ec.mp3

posted

shARPII wrote:

Here I am with my entry, since ztrot asked us to do it as well, I did one in yolo style! xD
(thx Hiroyuki Sawano for all these good songs)
feat bad webcam microphone o3o/ rate 9.5 or riot!
http://puu.sh/bJEQL/044e56f0ec.mp3

>tfw this is one of my ideas for an entry
posted
My entry will be coming soon, ill be singin Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm lovin you). I put in Ludacris in the instrumental because I don't want to memorise hiphop lyrics.
posted
0.4 points more and I'd advanced... well, maybe next time. For now, good luck to all of you who got to the second stage ;3
posted
I've already recorded my entry for Stage 2 I'm so hyPED
posted
I got problems with getting the lyrics right. Japanese is so difficult. Also I will be away next week (on vacation) I hope I can still make the deadline next time ...
posted
Is this still considered as POP or it's too slow?
http://youtu.be/b_P6X6PXj-U
posted
The google doc is back to the single-sheet style where comments aren't viewable. :(
posted
so umm.. can i ask? is the second stage already starting? cause the first post hasn't changed and I didn't see the deadline time ._.
posted

Teru21 wrote:

so umm.. can i ask? is the second stage already starting? cause the first post hasn't changed and I didn't see the deadline time ._.
soon™
posted
I will be away for next week I hope it won't start then... :S
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

My entry will be coming soon, ill be singin Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm lovin you). I put in Ludacris in the instrumental because I don't want to memorise hiphop lyrics.
*hype increases*
posted
Apparently I'm significantly worse at singing than I've always thought. I hope it wasn't because I decided sing a capella. Were there any comments or just arbitrary numbers thrown out?
posted

ziin wrote:

Apparently I'm significantly worse at singing than I've always thought. I hope it wasn't because I decided sing a capella. Were there any comments or just arbitrary numbers thrown out?
All scores are based on your singing, nothing is arbitrary. 2 out of 5 judges have left a comment aswell.
posted
Sorry the doc hasn't been updated to post your next song yet but, you have till oct 6th to record we should have the doc ready by then.
posted

ztrot wrote:

Sorry the doc hasn't been updated to post your next song yet but, you have till oct 6th to record we should have the doc ready by then.
can i have ask 8-)
posted
everything is now good to go for the 37 members that made it through you can now submit your works via the submission system same as last time, the link is in the 1st post.
show more
Please sign in to reply.