forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
LightDreamer
They dont judge your mic, you silly! They judge your voice! ^^

By the way, all of us who are sick, we must take care of ourselves and get ready for the next stage!
shARPII
We've put comments on our notes but it seems people can't see it.
We'll try to fix this asap or find a way everyone can see our comments.

PS: nice one LightDreamer o3o are you really 19? xD
CptHampton
MFW the judging for today seems to have stopped just short of my submission

LightDreamer

shARPII wrote:

PS: nice one LightDreamer o3o are you really 19? xD
Uh, yes. Why?

I know I have a childish voice when I'm singing. I think I will surprise many people with my wide voice range if I pass to the next stage!

And Thank you!
CoolshadowFNG
Well, good luck to everyone who entered. I look forward to seeing who makes it to the next rounds and such. ^___^
Garven
So I started mixing AiriOnline and AirisuOnline's submission with the actual song for kicks, but they weren't singing along with the song like I thought. You can tell where I gave up trying to line it up hahaha.

http://puu.sh/bC8Dy/0149383b98.mp3
AiriOnline

Garven wrote:

So I started mixing AiriOnline and AirisuOnline's submission with the actual song for kicks, but they weren't singing along with the song like I thought. You can tell where I gave up trying to line it up hahaha.

Oh haha well thank you for trying :)
CoolshadowFNG
Oh wow, so I only just found the judging form (silly me >____<) and I'm so pleased that mine has been received well so far! ^_____^
Stormeru
Oh gosh the judging has started, I'm super nervous now >w<
gl to everyone!
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Oh wow, so I only just found the judging form (silly me >____<) and I'm so pleased that mine has been received well so far! ^_____^
Nice one. I wish I was already judged but it'll take time I think... So I just sit here and wait.
Nepeta Leijon
I'm so glad my submission's been well-received until now!! Aahh I was so nervous I wouldn't make the cut tbh
Teru21

Garven wrote:

if you cut it like 1 or 2s earlier at the middle part maybe it'll fit ._. and I kinda notice the second verse they start slowing the tempo I guess ahahah x')

//runs

Edit : I wonder if Stage 2 will allow dual vocal layer. not allowing harmonies cause some of us are bad at it.. but yeah D': just overlap vocal (like at the end or the start). there are lots of song I want to sing tho but most of it has overlaps so I couldn't sing those songs ._.

edit again : I'm one of Garven's fans now... //brbmakingafansclub
Hard
Garven awesome !
NaTha
Good Luck every1!
My personal fav. is shahlalalalala :)
Kyonko Hizara
I removed my file since I don't want anybody to hear me with how horrible my mic it being a webcam mic it doesn't properly pick up. Please remove me from submission since I removed the file. With how shit I am I don't want anything on this, even tho I know I can't make it anyway with how bad it was.
Hard
How many people make it into next round?
Flanster
Regadring the document - We'll be switching our comments (which apparently cant be seen) to notes which should be publicly visible for everyone.

Clicky.
shARPII

Hard wrote:

How many people make it into next round?
If you guys have a green cell on the judge overall column (you'll need to wait all notes from the 5 judges), then you'll be able to go to the next round.
We'll need some days to rate everyone so you guys will need to wait a little :p but our body are ready =D
NaTha
If you guys have a green cell on the judge overall column (you'll need to wait all notes from the 5 judges), then you'll be able to go to the next round.
We'll need some days to rate everyone so you guys will need to wait a little :p but our body are ready =D
Thanks for this information
Hard
I agree with Nathan. Thank you, shARPII. I'll just wait a bit then.
birra

Teru21 wrote:

Edit : I wonder if Stage 2 will allow dual vocal layer. not allowing harmonies cause some of us are bad at it.. but yeah D': just overlap vocal (like at the end or the start). there are lots of song I want to sing tho but most of it has overlaps so I couldn't sing those songs ._.
Somehow I'm against dual vocal layer (and harmonies) exceptifthiswasnotacompetitionbutanalbummaking. Yeah I'm just so weird. I use to against things that people want the most wwwwwww.
ritsu101nightshade
It would be really nice if overlaps are allowed :') No need harmonies, just overlaps. [not that I think I'm gonna get to the next round anyway .-.]
Gumpy
I just wanted to ear thelewa sing, but he is not there anymore ;_;
Nepeta Leijon

NaThaNeL wrote:

Good Luck every1!
omG THANK YOU SO MUCH <33
ShanaYuuki013
Just read the comments from the judges. Waaahhh~ thank you ; v; I'll pass a better entry for the next stage ; v;
Evanescent-
oh god I'm gonna be next...*prays for hope*
NaTha

shahlalalalala wrote:

NaThaNeL wrote:

Good Luck every1!
omG THANK YOU SO MUCH <33
No Problem. Your Voice is very wunderfull. i allready downloaded the Song with your Voice. Someone must map it. ;)
NaTha
Thanks to judges to comment my Track. But i think iam out here with only 12 Points.
shARPII allready sayd that the people that have a green cell will go to Stage 2. But this are only two People. shahlalalalala and ShanaYuuki013 its only for now. Sorry if i understand wrong
Flanster

NaThaNeL wrote:

Thanks to judges to comment my Track. But i think iam out here with only 12 Points.
shARPII allready sayd that the people that have a green cell will go to Stage 2. But this are only two People. shahlalalalala and ShanaYuuki013 its only for now. Sorry if i understand wrong
In order to advance to the next stage, your overall must be atleast 30 points. Also please edit your post, don't create another.
Hard
my fav is CoroQuetz. What an amazing performance.

Also... Why am I derictely after Sharlo? It's like world's against me. Still hope for 6 points since I think I was okay.
Don
"Judgement only considers the vocal performance."

My entry got questioned and then be given a 1/10. This wasn't because a vocal performance or invalid entry (anything goes), and the song choice (language etc) wasn't specified in the rules.

I don't want to be a dick about it, but why was my entry questioned (and as far as i know been given a 1/10 for that reason) to begin with when a beatmap like "I'd like to teach the world to fap" is ranked?
jazzy9875x
I now realise how bad my song choice was e.e
Marcin

Don wrote:

My entry got questioned and then be given a 1/10. This wasn't because a vocal performance or invalid entry (anything goes), and the song choice (language etc) wasn't specified in the rules.

I don't want to be a dick about it, but why was my entry questioned (and as far as i know been given a 1/10 for that reason) to begin with when a beatmap like "I'd like to teach the world to fap" is ranked?
Nothing is finalized yet...

that's why i wanted it hidden before finalization ._.
Don

Marcin wrote:

Don wrote:

Nothing is finalized yet...

that's why i wanted it hidden before finalization ._.
Oh, ok, thanks. That might have been a good idea, yeah. You might even want to edit the post saying "nothing is final"

But just wanted to give my two cents. Thanks for listening :3
Marcin
Use this link for viewing results, I'm closing the sheet view (to reduce lag for judges <32 people viewing it ... makes it laggy>)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ingle=true
shARPII
We'll say when it'll be final ones but for now, notes can still vary and changes may be applied!
We're still listening to songs so well, we need time ^^
Kitokofox
Charles has yet to do his share, ztrot 420'd all the way to us while I was asleep for an HOUR so...
Hard
18 songs until it's my turn. Guess the day after tomorrow I will know if I made it. I am really exited.
Nepeta Leijon

NaThaNeL wrote:

Actually, more people have green cells now that they've received ztrot's scores. And once we get the final judge's scores, I'm sure there'll be many more!
Flanster
Shoutout to bewaredrev for his amazing entry.
show more