forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HeatKai
How I wish I'm still active at recording my singing.. obviously Kurai and mine duet lilium will blow your heart away, judges. hue
Garven
Bleh. I wish I had more time to record to fix all the errors, but oh well. If you listen closely, I'm sure you can hear some of the kids screaming haha.
Topic Starter
ztrot
OHH FUN I WILL ENJOY THE SCREAMS OF THE KIDS IT FEEDS MY RAGE.
MissTitannia
Hello, can someone tell me when is the deadline? I know its 7 days but because of time difference i'm interested when the actual deadline is. (I'm not home atm and I will be in about 20 hours from now and i can record then, is that still in the 7 day deadline?) Thanks in advance. :)
CptHampton

MissTitannia wrote:

Hello, can someone tell me when is the deadline? I know its 7 days but because of time difference i'm interested when the actual deadline is. (I'm not home atm and I will be in about 20 hours from now and i can record then, is that still in the 7 day deadline?) Thanks in advance. :)
It says on the main post that the deadline is September 16th UTC 05:00
Hard
i really wanna participate but i am lying down with a cold and my throat hurts. I hope it gets better tomorrow so I can sing something.

:( I was really looking forward to this
FreezingCiz
I wanted to participate but it was too late (my singing sucks badly). Why is there only less than half of the submissions? (lol) when there is only 2 days left, and good luck to all participants. :)
MissTitannia

CptHampton wrote:

It says on the main post that the deadline is September 16th UTC 05:00
Thank you, I missed that :)
NaTha
Good Luck to everyone. i allready have my favourite ;D
only4mber
*Joins right before the deadline* :?
CptHampton

only4mber wrote:

The deadline to join was a while ago, unfortunately :?
Maybe since quite a few people who registered didn't submit you'll get lucky?
Nice voice, btw
Kyonko Hizara

only4mber wrote:

The deadline for registering was September 8th, but had ended days prior due to all the slots being filled.
GAMI
why my name get strike? do I make something wrong? sankyuu
Jazz
that means you're not part of the first 150 who signed up
Meemers_GSD
Can we take the .mp3 file directly from osu (complete with singing), and sing to that ? Or do we have to find an instrumental only version?
Hard
I did my submission, but I am not really happy with it. I got a cold and my throat hurts and stuff and I hope I will get to sing in stage 2 so I can show off... Well not really show off but be better than what I did >w<
GAMI

Jazz wrote:

that means you're not part of the first 150 who signed up
but I already update my song and can't I compete again on this event?
[ Kichiro ]
s-sorry, on Sharlo's song, on #3:26, is that counted as dual vocal layer? ._.
yealina

[ Kichiro ] wrote:

all duets are count if sharlo's counted. i think
Kyonko Hizara

yealina wrote:

[ Kichiro ] wrote:

all duets are count if sharlo's counted. i think
Duets are the only that are allowed to do dual vocal layering I think
Teru21
Can we use a song that already exist? like, I've cover this song around 1 month ago..
cheezstik

Teru21 wrote:

Can we use a song that already exist? like, I've cover this song around 1 month ago..
They haven't specifically said anything against it, so I would assume so. I've already seen a couple entries on sound cloud that were uploaded even last year.

Also, they would have no way to tell when you made it if you took the cover and uploaded it to push and just sent them the link anyway.

I made mine after it started just to be safe though.
Garven
It's not fun if you use rehashed stuff. We want to hear your up-to-date voice :D
LightDreamer
I use a recent recording, because Audacity is going crazy (he does hate me, I'm sure) and I got a double damn cold. I hate being sick! //CRYMYLIFE//
Derekku
I believe that submission ends in 3 hours, for anyone wondering (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Just enough time for me to finish mine :v
cheezstik
Hmm, not long to go and only a little less than half of the entrants submitted. Shame, a lot of people really wanted to participate and didn't make it in time.

On another note, where is thelewa's entry? Y u disappoint lewa, I wanted to hear that >_>.
yealina

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Duets are the only that are allowed to do dual vocal layering I think
so, duets can have harmonies? i want to duet with myself LOL
it's unfair
_DG
Is it nearly time for the judges to go through a lot of voices yet?

Ah god damn I knew I always sucked without a lot of edit lool...
Hard

LightDreamer wrote:

I use a recent recording, because Audacity is going crazy (he does hate me, I'm sure) and I got a double damn cold. I hate being sick! //CRYMYLIFE//
I know how you feel :(
MillhioreF
I sound kinda constipated for some reason, but that's what I guess for procrastinating lol
Jazz
I have a fever, sore throat, cough and runny nose all at the same time when I recorded mine.
/excuses
Marcin
Did everyone went sick all at once? >.<
Nepeta Leijon

Marcin wrote:

Apparently so. I was sick too, I used a previous cover of mine orz
Coro
I fell sick a few days after submitting orz
At least I have some time to recover haha
Jazz

Marcin wrote:

yeah, I guess it's sick season because of the change in the weather, well that's the case here I'm not sure about the other countries
Hard
I just sang with sour throat but lucky me you can just hear at the end <3
Evanescent-
Well well well , let the judging begin!
Topic Starter
ztrot
judging has started allow for up two two weeks for submissions to be reviewed!
Evanescent-
*smiles like an idiot to waiting to be qualified*
NaTha

Marcin wrote:

Here o/
show more