forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
CoolshadowFNG

ztrot wrote:

1st off I wanna say holy shit I did not expect this kind of turn out, as of right now there are over 100 sign ups! I do want to take this time to inform you due to the amount of time judging all of these entrees will take I have decided to limit the sign ups to 150 users to make sure this is still somewhat manageable!
My inner Love Live! is shining. It's like the School of osu! is being shut down, and we need to form an idol group to keep it open. ^__^
yealina
so, what's mean of "but no dual vocal layer mixing"?
means harmonys are not allow? or other else?
ErunamoJAZZ
I will participate!!
Teru21

ztrot wrote:

1st off I wanna say holy shit I did not expect this kind of turn out, as of right now there are over 100 sign ups! I do want to take this time to inform you due to the amount of time judging all of these entrees will take I have decided to limit the sign ups to 150 users to make sure this is still somewhat manageable!
how about.. doing audition? I think thats better. so its like everyone should sent their sample voice
CoolshadowFNG

Teru21 wrote:

ztrot wrote:

how about.. doing audition? I think thats better. so its like everyone should sent their sample voice
That would take even longer, you know. Don't worry, I'm sure ztrot has something in mind.
Yarissa
I signed up this is going to be terrifying
-Ryosuke
The real reason of shARPII being a judge is that he wants me to sing. Bad stalker you are.

I'm in by the way~
-Soba-
Sign me up yo
Weed
sign me up captain
AiriOnline
Signed up ^^
7uu
sign me up xD
shARPII

-Ryosuke wrote:

The real reason of shARPII being a judge is that he wants me to sing. Bad stalker you are.

I'm in by the way~
Let's the hype begin!
Athrun

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

ztrot wrote:

My inner Love Live! is shining. It's like the School of osu! is being shut down, and we need to form an idol group to keep it open. ^__^
Confirmed anime coming soon 2015 XD
[ Kichiro ]

yealina wrote:

so, what's mean of "but no dual vocal layer mixing"?
means harmonys are not allow? or other else?
maybe that's like adding a backvocal or something like that'-'/
Topic Starter
ztrot
over the next few days I will be adding names to the list, so don't freak that the sign ups haven't moved.
RKGRocks
How to sign up ?
FmShadow5-92
i've sent the PM but my name's still not available on the paritcipants :(
shARPII

ztrot wrote:

over the next few days I will be adding names to the list, so don't freak that the sign ups haven't moved.
ritsu101nightshade
If it hasn't breached the limit yet... May I sign up?
_Shirayukihime_
I would like to sign up for osu! idol :3
claudio rolna
after osu idol
its gonna be
osu!comedy tournament!
Zephyte
I would write a pm to sign up for this, if the limit hasn't already been exceeded...?

EDIT: Also I don't really know where to find "instrumental only" versions of whichever song I may would like to perform later on...
VirusZeke
i am waiting to be accepted _(:"37
*SCRATCHES WALLZZ*
Evanescent-
Can't wait to sing..Im quite capable of singing though so good luck everyone! :)
-kyoki-
I have a few questions:

1. Does the song have to be from a ranked beatmap, any beatmap (including the graveyard maps or unranked maps), or any song at all?
2. As for duets, will vocal (multiple track) mixing be allowed? Especially if both of us will be recording each part separately?
3. Can we sing an acapella of an instrumental? Example would be <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALhAXtFR1LM&feature=youtube_gdata_player">this</a>. (for lack of a better example) But only two voices will be heard. No mixing and the like (not planning on singing acapella but I want to know your thoughts on this)
Yuuki_O
already sent a PM ~~ <3

((i know i have a bad voice ;-;))
Hard
I sent a PM too, this looks fun :)
Nyukai
Sent a PM~ ><

Just wondering, do we just sign up. Then when sign up is closed do we send the mp3??

When sign up is over, ztrot will explain all additional rules and what/when/how many times do you have to send it to him.
Finally, I needed to know it :D
jesse1412
Me and sync will win he's pretty good at singing hahah duet xDDD
Athrun

claudio rolna wrote:

after osu idol
its gonna be
osu!comedy tournament!
Comedy?
Oh god.
Topic Starter
ztrot
the sign up limit has been reached the thread will be updated with the set up and details of the competition soon!
Evanescent-
Woot hope im registered since i sent a pm to you~ :)
Athrun
Please, i should be in.
Catgirl
Wow, I didn't expect this many people to join so quickly and I forgot about the thread.

Oh well, I would have been terrible anyway. I'm not disappointed since I would have just taken a slot away from someone who actually wanted to participate more. :D
Zeil
no dual vocal layer mixing.
So no Blind Guardian style? :(
BrosephStalin
Wow! That filled up quickly.
On a side note:
ZTROT LET MY BEAUTIFUL SHAMROCK THE EGGPLANT SHOWER UPON OSUIDOL THANK YOU
[KEMU]
can i have a question?

what if there's a song which is tv size or short version of the rank / approved maps

so can i sing the full version of it? (or still go with tv size or short version?)
Topic Starter
ztrot

[KEMU] wrote:

can i have a question?

what if there's a song which is tv size or short version of the rank / approved maps

so can i sing the full version of it? (or still go with tv size or short version?)
the details of the contest will be posted as soon as I finish processing all the messages. I have a lot to go through.
Tomoki Faizuru
Sign me in for solo for now please! Thanks :)
RKGRocks

ztrot wrote:

[KEMU] wrote:

can i have a question?

the details of the contest will be posted as soon as I finish processing all the messages. I have a lot to go through.
Can i ask a question ? how will you settle all this participants ? there are soo many .
show more