forum

red play-warningarrow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
Hey guys,

I adjusted my skin.ini file a bit, but I´m also quite sure there is no way how to change the actual color of the play-warningarrow.

So now when I play, my warningarrow appears RED and not in the typical colors, I wanna say again it worked before very well ^^

someone knows what the problem might be? :P
Rio-
Version: 1 ?

Using Version 2 or latest will automatically make Your Warning Arrow coloured with Red
OsuMe65
Go back to Version: 1

Can't guarantee success tho
Topic Starter
Sancteria
but if I use version 1, the song selection menu changes a bit (preview picture of the map´s background picture will disappear from the song select button)

Can´t it be fixed otherwhise, cause...why is the arrow RED in the 2.2 , sense pls come out xD
Topic Starter
Sancteria
yeah, changed the version to 1 and it´s fixed but I still don´t get why the arrow appears RED in the new versions
Chaoslitz

Sancteria wrote:

yeah, changed the version to 1 and it´s fixed but I still don´t get why the arrow appears RED in the new versions
Becasue version 2 force it to turn red colour :3
Topic Starter
Sancteria
yeah sure I got it but WHY?!!! XD Is it a bug, is it wanted? for what stupid reason should someone make a new Osu version and let the arrow turn red?
Haskorion
never questions peppy's decisions. It's his game after all. If he wants it everyone has to live with that. (yes it's intended)