forum

pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dumie
so i know ive been pretty inactive lately and my rankings going down at a very steady rate lol.-. went from 4k to 8k OTL
but i feel like earning pp has never been harder QQ im stuck at 2799 pp for ages already
anyone know why?
Stefan
ppv2 happens.

Try harder.
Noobsicle
fc harder maps
your ranking goes down because other people are fcing maps harder than the ones you're playing resulting in them ranking up and making you rank down
if you want to ez pp gains rank hype Kappajuicesicle treatment, fc 3.5 star maps with dt with 97+ accuracy
yes maps similar to your #1 top performance score
Aria Kanzaki
ppv2 favors DT
look at other's top ranks around your range and play those maps to easily farm pp
Gumpy
DT just do lots of it and you will win.
Bauxe
You think PP is hard to get at your rank...

fuck...
Topic Starter
Dumie

Bauxe wrote:

fuck...
QQ
tfg50
Don't care about PP, play the game to have fun (and improve if you want). If you improve you will be able to get tons of PP in less than an hour while playing DT maps that aren't that hard at all. I'm not saying you should do that but you will be able to if you want.

I mean, assuming that your acc actually gets better. If it doesn't you will need to play DT maps that are hard as fuck but you will still be able to get lots of PP.
nrl

Bauxe wrote:

fuck...
Well technically pp is harder to get at lower ranks because of how little pp each play awards. It's rank that comes easy.

Not to split hairs or anything.
Vuelo Eluko

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

fuck...
Well technically pp is harder to get at lower ranks because of how little pp each play awards. It's rank that comes easy.

Weighting.

a 300 pp play pushing down a bunch of 295/290's isn't going to be all that much
nrl
A valid consideration for people who don't have enough maps to reach 0% weighting, but the OP is long past that point. 300 topping 295 still gets you more than 120 topping 118.
Amianki
The difficulty pp is to get is based on the difference between quality of scores you can get somewhat efficiently and the point where your scores start giving close to no pp (1-2 or so).
nrl
Regardless of pp per play, the return in rank on pp is inversely proportional to rank.
Bauxe

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

fuck...

No. If I want PP, I need to get a score worth like 280PP.

(and that is pretty much impossible for me)
nrl
Well everything's up in the air if you bring player skill to the table.