forum

Song Background at the menu-button-background

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
Hey guys,

I designed my own skin out of others and some own works for personal usage only.
The Aesthetic 1.2 has the background picture of a song at the menu-button-background.
It´s the very first time that I saw this and it looks great, but can´t find out how to add this to my own skin as well, I also compared the skin.ini but there wasn´t any noticeable in it.

Someone knows how to add the song´s background to the menu button, you know this one where you can find the star difficulty, your best rank, the song´s name+information :P
- Marco -
Open the Song folder, search for the Song and drag the bg into the Main menu of osu! (supporter only btw)
Topic Starter
Sancteria
you didn´t get for what I´m searching for xD

Not in the main menu, I mean the map selection menu, it´s attached at the button where the map information, the stars and so on, are.
sheela

Sancteria wrote:

you didn´t get for what I´m searching for xD

Not in the main menu, I mean the map selection menu, it´s attached at the button where the map information, the stars and so on, are.
Can you get a sreenshot? Not sure what you are talking about.
Haskorion
Go back to your skin.ini file and search for the line "Version: X" and change the X (a number) to 2.2. If you don't have that line add it under the [General] section.
After that reload the skin and make sure you have enabled "Show Thumbnails" in the options.
A word of warning: If you have a skin that doesn't have the line "Version: X" or "Version: 1" be prepared to maybe have a slightly misaligned ranking panel and the default replay button if not included.
The skin version doesn't enable one particular change. it enables all changes.
Topic Starter
Sancteria
thanks a lot for the information, now it does work :D

Thread can be closed ^^
S_odorD

Sancteria wrote:

Hey guys,

I designed my own skin out of others and some own works for personal usage only.
The Aesthetic 1.2 has the background picture of a song at the menu-button-background.
It´s the very first time that I saw this and it looks great, but can´t find out how to add this to my own skin as well, I also compared the skin.ini but there wasn´t any noticeable in it.

Someone knows how to add the song´s background to the menu button, you know this one where you can find the star difficulty, your best rank, the song´s name+information :P
mindaryn02
I want menu-button-background.jpg can you give me one?