12.04%
9. LiSA - Rising Hope (TV Size)
19.91%
10. maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
4.17%
Total votes: 216
show more
Alestina
December 19th is this week. It is this friday, which falls within the legal time slot, unless I misunderstand?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Alestina wrote:

December 19th is this week. It is this friday, which falls within the legal time slot, unless I misunderstand?

19th correct CAT +2 GMT 12am
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
MLG SLAHES L090L and is moving in good direction

https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11162293
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Is there still uncertainty about this tournament? If we cant get atleast 60% of the first round played we will have to call tournament off

At the moment there is only

one match played ------ MLG Beats l090L

The rest I have no idea what is the plans. Please enlighten myself and the staff before we have to cancel tournament as its not worth hosting tournament for AFK teams who have registered

Please all team captains answer this post so that We may move forward
Wayakuyee
I think the fact that teams have to organize their own game times throws the team leaders off
TSGWhatever
Gochuumon has been in hospital the last few days and he is going back tomorrow. As a result, it is highly unlikely for us to be able to play, without any subs.
lino1000
Hey. we are trying to get a date with the other team (styria) but cant really get a time for all of us and since my teammates have school/university they have only friday and weekends time :/ what happens if we dont play at all? does it count as loss for both teams?

and a little question again. i did see that in the other match that was played they did a 2 vs 2 match. i though we should do 3 vs 3. is it ok to do 1 vs 1 too?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
as long as both teams agree iits fine
Chocorock
I'm just wondering, can we have an extension of one more week if it's possible?
I'm pretty sure most NA schools are finishing tomorrow until 2 weeks, so we'll probably have more flexibility with our schedule
lino1000
yeah this would be really great if we could have another week.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Chocorock wrote:

I'm pretty sure most NA schools are finishing tomorrow until 2 weeks, so we'll probably have more flexibility with our schedule
Unfortunately that is not possible but playing with less members are allowed.

Due to the fact that our torunaments will be held all the time. If you fail to put a full 100% due to real life that is ok as there will always be more possibilities and we cannot change the structure as then the Tournament will become way to long as it already will take a very long time to complete. I trust you understand
Chocorock

AxE Rayden wrote:

Chocorock wrote:

Unfortunately that is not possible but playing with less members are allowed.

Due to the fact that our torunaments will be held all the time. If you fail to put a full 100% due to real life that is ok as there will always be more possibilities and we cannot change the structure as then the Tournament will become way to long as it already will take a very long time to complete. I trust you understand
Oh okay, thx for the consideration thou :)
lino1000
we just finished our first match and i have send you the mp link. i hope I have done everything right. and thanks for organizing this tournament :D
TSGWhatever
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11313600 Our match against lolifans.

Note that the first 2 maps are warmup.

Spoiler alert: lolifans won. ;w; (only matches 3-5 count)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Match Nonem versus CaVe

We waited all day to play you guys but no reply was given .

Thanks,

But to save the drama we have decided to call it a tie
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
All other matches not played are classified as ties from this moment on unless you push a screeny of your team on at the scheduled time. We just chose to tie with our team we were playing.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
ROUND 2 Began sunday 12pm so guys I look forward to your reported scores
lino1000
heythere is a mistake with the scores. styria did win and play4fun loose. it wasnt a tie. jjust wanted to let you know
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

lino1000 wrote:

heythere is a mistake with the scores. styria did win and play4fun loose. it wasnt a tie. jjust wanted to let you know

ISSUE resolved.

:D
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Maniii
Hey,
for team styria i would like to replace floube with SloneZZ(https://osu.ppy.sh/u/sloneZZ) as a sub.
thanks
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Maniii wrote:

Hey,
for team styria i would like to replace floube with SloneZZ(https://osu.ppy.sh/u/sloneZZ) as a sub.
thanks

This is not really allowed due to you subbing so late. Will speak to CaVe Management and get back to you but should not be an issue he will have reply to this post so that we may see he is infact an active player and that the replacement is not a waste
TSGWhatever
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11450697 owo
Styria= Blue
Us= Red

Also, after the game, we did some !roll spam.

Just sayin'.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
So alot of Ties are happening due to no games being Played . We wanted to cancel the tournament but decided to keep it running as there are active teams. Active Teams im sure will take this tournament. Good Luck
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
lino1000
hey rayden there is a problem again :( we actually did win against lolifans. or did it not count because it was a bit too late/not allowed because of the 1 vs 1 we did?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

lino1000 wrote:

we just finished our first match and i have send you the mp link. i hope I have done everything right. and thanks for organizing this tournament :D
Sorry for the inconvenience as this what put me off with no MP link attached. I saw in inbox and shall correct it 3-2
lino1000

AxE Rayden wrote:

lino1000 wrote:

Sorry for the inconvenience as this what put me off with no MP link attached. I saw in inbox and shall correct it 3-2
thanks for all your work :D i really apreciate it
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
This 3v3 TOurny has been a disaster due to the Way it has been scheduled and we unfortunately are close to calling this tournament a day and restructuring our Std! tounry for the future. It does not seem possible to leave team scheduling to the teams. Our future tournaments for 3v3 tournies will be strictly time given by our team and if you dont make your slot then you are unfortunately taking a loss.

We are looking to structure a time frame like our current CTB tournament Going on which in fact is working

So guys I shall allow one last week to schedule and play your round matches. After that if there is no movement we must call this competition
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED

PLEASE IN FUTURE DONT SIGN UP TO OUR TOURNEYS IF YOU NOT GOING TO MAKE IT. ALL THOSE INACTIVE HAVE THERE NAMES DOWN IN OUR AFK BOOKS AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO REREGISTER WITH OUR TOURNAMENTS

Please Lock and sorry for those who did pitch but our system for afk Players is now up

Please follow us for future tournaments. We do have many running at the moment and unfortunately this one is just not going on well.

THanks all
TSGWhatever
Where are the AFK books?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

TSGWhatever wrote:

Where are the AFK books?

What?
TSGWhatever

AxE Rayden wrote:

ALL THOSE INACTIVE HAVE THERE NAMES DOWN IN OUR AFK BOOKS
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

TSGWhatever wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

ALL THOSE INACTIVE HAVE THERE NAMES DOWN IN OUR AFK BOOKS

They are with myself
- Marco -
a-am i counted as afk? i was silenced and i couldn't play the match :(
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

marcostudios wrote:

a-am i counted as afk? i was silenced and i couldn't play the match :(
If you contacted me and you explained things would be understood. I will give you a chance :)