forum

Do you keep your tapping hand fingernails short or long?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vsprite
Do you keep your tapping hand fingernails short or long? Do you tap with your fingernails or the tip of your fingers (skin)? Has this helped improve your single tapping/alternating?
Liiraye
This is getting ridiculous
MostDakka
Now i know how to recognize osu! player. They kept this secret for a long time... -they are all Werewolfs!

Short ofc there are some limits to what i will do for skill. And i dont think you're actually serious.
Upskirt
Think about this for a bit to yourself.

It doesn't matter...
Rewben2
like $3
Topic Starter
vsprite
Also what type of soap do you guys use? Do you file your fingernails when you play?
Norb
idiot, i put my keyboard on the floor and tap with my foot
Zare
Upskirt

vsprite wrote:

Also what type of soap do you guys use? Do you file your fingernails when you play?
Blossom scented, yes.
Rewben2

vsprite wrote:

I can't use soap because of eczema :( I just use semen instead though
Gumpy
What kind of question is that?
Noobsicle
no
Rewben2

Gumpyyy wrote:

What kind of question is that?
It's either troll from the start or he was legit and then played it off as a troll when he saw the responses

Take your pick
Liiraye
My money is on option 2
winber1

Venzire wrote:

Think about this for a bit to yourself.

It doesn't matter...
actually it does

but personally i pull my nails off completely. the raw pain increases my skill
Nytma

Dubu wrote:

idiot, i put my keyboard on the floor and tap with my foot
:idea: made me want to try it out
... alternating would be kinda hard tho
Starfall9908
My fingernails never gets a change to grow long. Even if they do so do I always end up bitting my nail making it shorter. (SORRY FOR BEING USED TO DO THAT EVER SINCE I WAS A GODDAMN KID!!!)
silmarilen
i only cut my left index and middle finger nails because otherwise they are in the way for osu!
Perplexion
i keep them like 1 in. so i dont have to move my hand much
Pettanko
people who don't cut their nails regularly are disgusting. you cut your nails not for the sake of streaming 10 bpm faster but for the sake of hygiene

but yeah it does make a difference, shorter fingernails = less chance of your finger slipping when you hit the keys
Zare

Pettanko wrote:

people who don't cut their nails regularly are disgusting. you cut your nails not for the sake of streaming 10 bpm faster but for the sake of hygiene

but yeah it does make a difference, shorter fingernails = less chance of your finger slipping when you hit the keys
are you for real
Liiraye
I hate it when my fingers slip because of my long nails and accidentally hit my dog :(
Noobsicle

Liiraye wrote:

I hate it when my fingers slip because of my long nails and accidentally hit my dong :(
i hate that too
laref
YamiHikari
Well I don't have a choice, I play the piano so it's best to keep my nails short.
Green Platinum
I keep my fingers short and cut them down to the bone. Can't have my squishy fingertips slowing me down.
meteor22
only girls have fingernails
Norb

meteor22 wrote:

girls suck
silmarilen

Dubu wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

girls suck
:(
Yakuyan
Oh...its one of these topics. Keepin em short but I play a tad better with long fingernails. :|
Norb

silmarilen wrote:

:(
soz babe, its genetics, males are simply superior
Sophia
Long, of course.

Anyone has any info if the color I could paint my nails interferes in my gameplay?
Norb

Dm1321 wrote:

Long, of course.

Anyone has any info if the color I could paint my nails interferes in my gameplay?
yeah, paint it the same colour as your keyboard so your fingers become one with the keyboard, you'll see instant accuracy improvements
show more