forum

Ao Haru Ride

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Ok boys, I just finished episode 6 and if you haven't watched this yet, then now is the time.
Have you ever wondered what a middle school girl feels like when her favorite celebrity couple gets together or she has the hugest crush ever and said date just asked her out on a date?

Because that is how you will feel. I had more butterflies in my stomach than I can count on 20 hands each episode.
For the love of Maria, watch this Anime
Liiraye
I can't understand you!!!!!!
AutoMedic
I rarely watch romance animes

Hold on

Liiraye wrote:

you turned to rasmus's side? how dare you
Ceph23
I can feel the love from this one
Liiraye

Sonatora wrote:

I rarely watch romance animes

Hold on

Liiraye wrote:

you turned to rasmus's side? how dare you
Yes, but I genuinly did not understand this part
SPOILER
like when her favorite celebrity couple gets together or she has the hugest crush ever and said date just asked her out on a date?
Logograph

Magicphoenix wrote:

Have you ever wondered what a middle school girl feels like when her favorite celebrity couple gets together or she has the hugest crush ever and said date just asked her out on a date?
No, I don't?
OtakuHart
omg i love this anime! <3
NicaHime
The first anime/manga that made me choose what pair to ship. But idc, coz i still love it. OP is awesome too :D
Saienti
-
Gumpy
Some Day.
moeanao
Not so into the anime, but I'm watching it (since it's only one episode per week). I guess it's because I've already read it and knows what happens.
I was very into the manga while reading it tho, it's great. :3
Lucifern666
Oh my goodness...I can't even tell you guys how good this episode was..it had to be the most emotional episode in the season yet. I really love this anime so far, (and I loved the manga too ^_^) but as you all know, the character Touma isn't really that relevant in the anime as much as he is in the actual manga itself. This was a disappointment to some people, but I personally think (and I know many will agree as well) that Kou and Yoshioka belong together ._. Its not rocket science people >.> But anyway I'm sad that this anime is going to end ( only one more ep. left) but I really enjoyed watching it. The feeeeeelssss man like gash darnit..Touma is pretty freaking kawaii though. But anyway, WATCH THIS ANIME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!
Leguna
heh... poor Kou. but he finally walk out from his dark room, thanks to Futaba storm :3
too bad there's only one ep left, guess it wont be touching as this one. but i love this series anyway haha XD
chainpullz
The last little bit after she falls on top of him is kind of just awkward. Maybe it's just me
Leguna

chainpullz wrote:

The last little bit after she falls on top of him is kind of just awkward. Maybe it's just me
i could say the same though
Mogsy
I know it got bumped off the first page but Ao Haru Ride already has a thread.
deadbeat
meh, merged