forum

[Web] On mouse over stats.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jeffro
I was browsing these forums today and I thought damn how annoying it is when people post just a link but you don't see what map it is. Well I have a suggestion.

The idea is to have a similar effect like: This

That idea but then with some key osu! stats. This would actually be very cool :) I'm sure if someone studies the WoWhead one you could reverseengineer how they scrape the statistics.
anonymous_old

Jeffro wrote:

I'm sure if someone studies the WoWhead one you could reverseengineer how they scrape the statistics.
These are pretty easy to make. It's nothing magical.

I'm sure this would be easy but I'm not sure if people want to do it. =] Maybe I'll make a script... Mmm...
Derekku
Even just being able to see which map is which when hovering over a forum link would be awesome enough for me. :)
Gabi
well this is "kind" of possible for supporters ^^ but yea this idea is very cool.
An64fan
I fully support this. Even if it was just the map name on hover-over, it would be greatly useful. After all, map links will always be posted places without it being said which map it is.

Taking it a step further to label some other things too, like topics, would be twice as awesome.
anonymous_old
Why not just change the link text themselves to the map or topic name?

Now THERE's an idea. =]