Kayano
Very nice mapped.
Qualified!
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Mystyk wrote:

Alright, thanks Garven!

Good to go by me, good luck!
I am so glad that people in bat have not forget this old map half one year i made..so excited i am since this map could be bubbled .. thanks you Mystyk.. :) :)

OniJAM wrote:

Very nice mapped.
Qualified!
感谢你一直以来对该图的关注与支持.. :D
KaedekaShizuru
Congratulations!
DakeDekaane
Finally qualified, congratulations!
P o M u T a
nice pandorawindy :)
Garven
I'm glad to see this made it through finally. Congratulations!
Angelo
Finally qualified ! Congratulations :)
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

Congratulations!

DakeDekaane wrote:

Finally qualified, congratulations!

P o M u T a wrote:

nice pandorawindy :)

Garven wrote:

I'm glad to see this made it through finally. Congratulations!

Angelo wrote:

Finally qualified ! Congratulations :)
Thank you all guys..your words bring me a warm feeling.. :) :)
Mystyk
Congrats, and you're very welcome! You don't have to thank me that much, thank yourself for reminding me from time to time and for making a nice mapset! :D
alacat
Finally :D Gratz <3
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Mystyk wrote:

Congrats, and you're very welcome! You don't have to thank me that much, thank yourself for reminding me from time to time and for making a nice mapset! :D
Keep one grateful heart to map and do everything in the life ! :)

alacat wrote:

Finally :D Gratz <3
thanks . i love cute cat :) :)
cmn_891127
恭喜呀~
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

cmn_891127 wrote:

恭喜呀~
:) 谢谢
Atrue
Sorry for inconvenience, but this mapset need to be disqualified due to these problems:

1. The following hitsounds are unused (though you indeed have some settings on N:C2, but these files are not used and should be removed):
  1. normal-hitclap2.wav
  2. normal-hitwhistle2.wav
2. During 01:50:473 - this part, NCs need to be set to notify about the BPM change. Especially in Lemons diff, 01:50:473 (1,2,3,4,5) - NCs should be set on the notes.

3. Spread is not good. Lemon is way harder than Normal.
Lemon: 00:43:441 (5,6,7,8,1) - in this BPM, this can be really hard to hit. Also here at 01:39:363 (6,7,8,9,1) - .
And this jump is bigger than excepted: 00:53:052 (4,1) - This jump is obviously much bigger than other jumps in this map, which is not accepted in this mild "Hard" diff.

BTW nice storyboard, should be a quick fix and feel free find BNs to help you in pushing this mapset forward again. :)
DakeDekaane

Atrue wrote:

2. During 01:50:473 - this part, NCs need to be set to notify about the BPM change. Especially in Lemons diff, 01:50:473 (1,2,3,4,5) - NCs should be set on the notes.
This isn't really necessary, the slowdown is already reflected in the spacing going down, and that's enough, imo :P

I think I can help this getting requalified.
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Atrue wrote:

Sorry for inconvenience, but this mapset need to be disqualified due to these problems:

1. The following hitsounds are unused (though you indeed have some settings on N:C2, but these files are not used and should be removed):
  1. normal-hitclap2.wav

I have ever reported this sampleset hitsound bug to garven before this map qualified..And Damnae has been fixed this bug some times ago..yeah , it time to remove those sound files worked before..

1. normal-hitclap2.wav
  3. normal-hitnormal2.wav
removed..

Little hard to imagine wht other people think of this..I just feel the combo is a little wired after i set NCs.. Plz tell me if i must fix this..

3. Spread is not good. Lemon is way harder than Normal.
Lemon: 00:43:441 (5,6,7,8,1) - in this BPM, this can be really hard to hit. Also here at 01:39:363 (6,7,8,9,1) - .
And this jump is bigger than excepted: 00:53:052 (4,1) - This jump is obviously much bigger than other jumps in this map, which is not accepted in this mild "Hard" diff.

I have ever asked Aleks719 if i can keep this stream.he said this totally fine..Difficult choice to make since people have dissents..Plz tell me if i must do it here.. This big jump has been fixed

BTW nice storyboard, should be a quick fix and feel free find BNs to help you in pushing this mapset forward again. :)
Atrue
Both highly suggested, but well, since Aleks said that the stream is fine, whether to make the change on streams depends on you, if the main issue of the unused files has been fixed. Good luck!
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

DakeDekaane wrote:

Atrue wrote:

This isn't really necessary, the slowdown is already reflected in the spacing going down, and that's enough, imo :P

I think I can help this getting requalified.

Modder deserved one kudosu if his suggestions that mapper think this is useful.Thank you dake , you made me know wht s the other people s opinion on this point :) :)
Topic Starter
pandorawindy
Really hard to imagine why cant i give kud to people give me useful suggestions .
DakeDekaane
Well, I didn't suggest something, so I agree that post doesn't deserve a kudosu.

[Normal]
01:45:188 (2) - *nazi* The blanket here is a bit off, try moving it a bit to the top, or adjusting the last spot.

[Hard]
00:51:887 (4,1) - I agree this jump is a bit hard to catch and somehow breaks the spread (almost 3x!), could be nice if reduced.
01:08:780 (5,6) - This break a bit the consistency you had for 01:07:615 (2,3) - , where the spacing is regular, not a big problem, but could be nice if both spacings were consistent. I know this would ruin your pattern in 01:09:072 (6,1,2) - , so I'll let you decide.
01:47:809 (4,1) - Same as the first suggestion.

Poke me back.
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

DakeDekaane wrote:

Well, I didn't suggest something, so I agree that post doesn't deserve a kudosu.

[Normal]
01:45:188 (2) - *nazi* The blanket here is a bit off, try moving it a bit to the top, or adjusting the last spot.ok,i moved it to top a little.

[Hard]
00:51:887 (4,1) - I agree this jump is a bit hard to catch and somehow breaks the spread (almost 3x!), could be nice if reduced.pattern has been changed.
01:08:780 (5,6) - This break a bit the consistency you had for 01:07:615 (2,3) - , where the spacing is regular, not a big problem, but could be nice if both spacings were consistent. I know this would ruin your pattern in 01:09:072 (6,1,2) - , so I'll let you decide.This is Mystyk s idea. and i think this is not bad..playable is it:P
01:47:809 (4,1) - Same as the first suggestion.changed

Poke me back.
Should i give you kud this time? little confuse i am :?
DakeDekaane
Feel free to give kudosu if I my mod was helpful.

For the time being, rebubbling
(。・∀・)ノ

!summon Mystyk
Mystyk
srsly...

requalify
Fycho
regratz o/
Hitorikko
grats :)
hehe
congrats! great song and map, love it!