Thanks for tha mod so far! I´m gonna remind you for the other diffs
Kloyd wrote:So.. What should we do
why don't u add combocolours? I feel like everyone is playing with custom skins anyway. Gonna change it though
it seems u changed sv there so u should snap your notes I used DS in 95% of the song and I didn´t change SV so I dunno what you mean.
and i couldn't understand your sense of NCs... I used NC when I thought a new part begins. Maybe you have some suggestions on how to improve it?
00:14:063 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - i would use short kicksliderstream here Nah, I wanna keep this stream
00:24:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - same spacing neededdone
00:29:853 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ done
00:31:274 (1) - stack with 00:29:695 (5) - done
01:21:642 (5,6) - awkward overlappingdone
01:37:905 (6,7) - basket moredone
00:10:588 (3,6) - how about making these same shape?done
00:55:116 (5,6) - ^done
well, i think i should sleep.... remind me later if you need mods for other difficulties
Thanks for the tiny mod and the star! Really appretiate it.
Hollow Wings wrote:from Scorpiour's Modding Queue
no kdthou this maps' not that mapped in main style and it's not my type, u still can try to rank it, and i wish u success
- lol, like an old style map, thou idk why u map things like this Personally I don´t like maps where you need a good amount of aim (on higher diffs). I just enjoy playing maps like this one so I mapped accordingly.
- generally fine with those rhythms and composing, i just don't know how to mod map like this www but tbh, this is some kind of fun map to me, take a starthanks
- tiny mod:
- 00:25:274 (4,5) - maybe avoid this overlapdone
- 00:30:327 (4,5) - ^done
- 00:34:748 (3,4,5,6,7) - why miss so much beats here?I felt like adding at least one section which is a little jumpy. IMO it fits there well.
- 01:21:642 (5,6) - avoid overlap here as welldone