Big Thanks for your mod! I really appretiate it. I think it helped a lot to improve the map. I guess I won´t use these bigger repetitive sliders anymore
jinhang_ang wrote:From my queue
Legend: Orange for general stuff, red for timing stuff (you can ignore them if you want to, nothing to do with BPM, just volume settings), and black for note placements.
1. Recommend HP 2, OD 2, AR 3 (because AR 2 is too slow compared to your SV). done
2. 00:05:221 (1,2) - I think they are not identical right? Try to make them identical and fit them like this. done3. Move first timing point from 00:02:695 to 00:00:168 (offset 168, that's it) and change volume to 20% (will ramp up later).
4. 00:05:220 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 35%.
5. 00:10:273 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 40% and another at 00:12:799 with volume 60%.
6. 00:17:852 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 55%.
7. 00:43:115 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 70%.
8. 01:08:378 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 30%.
9. 01:13:431 add new timing point (inherited one) with volume 50%.[/color] I added a few of the inherited point to adjust the hitsound volume. Still I didn´t lower it quite to the amount you suggested because I like getting proper feedback while playing the song through hitsounds (hope that´s understandable haha) Lowering the volume is okay for me but not to that extend
10. 01:23:537 (3) - new combo. done
11. 01:23:536 new timing point (inherited one) with volume 45%.
12. 01:31:746 new timing point (inherited one) with volume 70%.
13. 01:48:483 timing point 100% volume (no changes here i think)
14. 01:51:326 (3) - don't repeat so much. Just a long slider will do. Or just reverse once. done15. 01:56:378 (3) - same.
Done for easy diff. Use the volume settings for the rest of the diffs if you want to.
1. 00:27:326 (3,1,2,3) - DS change detected. Try to use the same DS for the whole diff if possible. P/s: I've detected more DS changes over your map ;;I found 3 parts where the DS was changed. 01:13:431 (1,2) - and 01:58:905 (4,5,6,7) - and 02:01:431 (1,2,3,4) -
2. 00:33:010 (3,1) - fix this blanket please. done
1. 00:12:800 (5) - separate into more sliders please. Too many reverses for this slider. done
2. 00:14:063 (1) - Separate into two spinners (for two parts of the music) or use slider for the first part.I used 4 circles for the first part. I think the first of the 2 spinners would have been too short.
3. 00:57:326 (1,2,3,4) - fix this square. That wasn´t supposed to be a square. Won´t change it.
4. 01:15:958 (5) - Try not to reverse that much. Use two sliders and one circles is the best choice (i think)yeah that´s better. done
1. 00:35:537 (3,4,5) - Try not to overlap. done
2. 01:28:589 (1,2,3,4) - The fourth slider looks a little...? Try to continue the pattern instead of changing it, which is not really nice in playing. done
1. 00:21:642 (4) - Separate this into multiple sliders. done
2. 00:36:800 (3) - Same. done
3. 00:49:748 (1,2,3) - I don't recommend this. Even it's rankable (i'm still not sure about that) it's going to be confusing. So just move it away from the slider path. pretty sure it´s rankable. And I think it´s really easy to read. 00:48:169 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - is supposed to create kind of a Pokeball pattern. Won´t remove it unless other modders mention it as well.
4. 01:30:800 (13) - the last finish sounds strange. i think a whistle is better. Feels like I´m missing something if I leave out the finish. So I changed it to finish AND whistle. Sounds pretty good IMO
All done! Please give me some feedback (especially for the hitsound settings!) Thanks!.
Also thank you for the volume suggestions as I mentioned above