forum

about the razer deathadder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wayas0me
wassup people this is my first post i think in osu since 2 or 3 years of playing it
its the only pc game that i play on pc
iam a ps3 player
today i was asking about the deathadder mouse
for the people who used this mouse
what do u say about it ?
is it good
and what about its accuracy ?

sorry if some words are wrong cuz iam from kingdom of saudi arabia
Arneshie
i have this mouse
when i played with mouse, it was ok, i didn't really see a difference between using it and a normal mouse

If you don't own this mouse already, and osu! is the only game you're going to play, consider getting a tablet instead. They are more fun to use and provide a different way to play the game than with mouse.
ixsq
What do you mean "is it accurate"?
If a mouse isn't "accurate" it's not doing it's job.
Gaming peripherals should be as good as any other computer accessories with the inclusion of extra features.

tl;dr it's probably a good mouse. Almost any non-stock mouse will do, though.
B1rd
I hate it. The shape is all wrong, the texture is slippery and it feels like cheap plastic. The sensor works fine at least.
Gumpy
Avoid Razer like the plague.
Varetyr
Unless you're at a really high level / you already have a defective mouse, I don't think you're going to see a huge difference between a gaming mouse and a basic one. That's just my opinion though.

Anyway, I'm playing with a deathadder since February and so far, nothing to say against it, it works pretty well, it fits my hand nicely, not too heavy nor too light, no random pixel skip or anything... dunno, it just does its job so that's cool I guess
[Bystander]
I have a Razer Deathadder 2013 and a Logitech G5.
I have also tried the Logitech G502.

I like my Deathadder the best but I like my G5.
I really did not like the G502. I found that the mouse wheel would shake when moved in opposing horizontal directions quickly. The sensor was the best I've tried though. Very Accurate!
FrzR

Gumpyyy wrote:

Avoid Razer like the plague.
I'm using a Logitech G400s. You can get that if you want. lol
Topic Starter
wayas0me
thanks everyone