forum

Ranking screen overhaul

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Queequeg_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Gabi
that "map ranking" column doesn't say much more from what you can see on the actual page. your rank/accuracy/total score is already displayed.

you have 2 accuracys that are the same, feels uneccesary.

the ranked and total score, does that mean the current score you have on the map (ranked score) and the total score you achieved on THIS run? (total score)

i can agree with you on the "to next rank" column it should be "+" and not "@" unless "@" is something special
Topic Starter
Queequeg_old
Well, doing stuff in mspaint isnt fun, so the mockup isnt complete. The accuracy column would display both the overall acc (and +/- change) and the acc on the current map, and also the differences from the previous best try. So if your current score is 120k/98% acc and you get 130k/97% acc on the next try, the table would read
               ...          Score        Acc       ...
... ... ...
Map Ranking ... 130k(+10k) 97%(-1%)

The basic idea is to have one row that refers to the current map only, and another row that refers to the overall stats.
Gabi
ah i get it now, my bad.

well it looks somewhat nice then ;)
anonymous_old
I sometimes get confused by "to next rank" too. =S

I support splitting the current row into two. (Great idea!)
peppy
I don't see there being a problem with this (and it does make sense), although the topic of this thread is very misleading. I wouldn't call this an overhaul :P.
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.