forum

Infected Mushroom - Send Me An Angel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cancel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 9:29:06 PM

Artist: Infected Mushroom
Title: Send Me An Angel
Tags: army of mushrooms hebrew machina
BPM: 140
Filesize: 12796kb
Play Time: 07:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Angel (5.26 stars, 1019 notes)
Download: Infected Mushroom - Send Me An Angel
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
omg i did it.

Grey: Slow or normal speed.
Yellow: Slow speed up or slow down or jumps.
Red: Extreme speed up or extreme jumps!

Angel: 100%
SB: 35%?

(and sorry for the jumps at the end. I couldn't think of anything to do there. ;-;)

English Translation
Send me an angel that will take me to heart
That loves and waits and wants me all the time
Send me an angel that won't take you and I to a place that doesn't Have what's right here all the time
Yes sometimes everything looks the same
And sometimes suddenly there's a happy moment
Send me an angel that will be happy
And turn the lights on right here
and guard what needs to be guarded right here all the time
Just hallucinations it's a zoo lions and leopards and others are trying to find a place to live here all the time
Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/shlach-li ... z39vwV0gho
dcr dcr
GL ranking this amazing song <3

Metadata mod:
Add "hebrew" to tags
Add "machina" to tags, since this is a remix of their original song

Incorrect title, the right one is "שלח לי מלאך", the one that's here is "to send me an angel".

I didn't look at the SB since it's not done, but if it'll have lyrics pretty sure you can add them in Hebrew instead of just romaji, if you do them through .pngs make sure you it'll be RTL.
Sh'lach li mal'ach שלח לי מלאך
sheyikach, sheyikach oti lelev שיקח, שיקח אותי לללב
she'ohev umechakeh li שאוהב, ומחכה לי
verotzeh bi kol hazman ורוצה בי כל הזמן

she'oti ve'otach hu lo yikach שאותי ואותך הוא לא יקח
lemakom she'ein bo למקום שאין בו
mah sheyesh po kol hazman מה שיש פה כל הזמן

Ken lif'amim hakol nir'ah oto davar כן לפעמים הכל נראה אותו דבר
velif'amim, pit'om, yesh reg'a me'ushar ולפעמים, פתאום, יש פה רגע מאושר

sheyis'mach veyadlik po et ha'or שישמח וידליק פה את האור
veyish'mor al mah sheyesh lish'mor po וישמור על מה שיש לשמור פה
kol hazman כל הזמן

Stam hazayot zeh gan chayot סתם הזיות זה גן חיות
arayot venemerim ve'acherim אריות ונמרים ואחרים
menasim lim'tzo makom lichyot bo מנסים למצוא מקום לחיות בו
kol hazman כל הזמן
I can do this, so far I did only the storyboard images you've done.
ctrl+c ctrl+v to /sb
Topic Starter
Cancel

dcr dcr wrote:

GL ranking this amazing song <3

Metadata mod:
Add "hebrew" to tags
Add "machina" to tags, since this is a remix of their original song

Incorrect title, the right one is "שלח לי מלאך", the one that's here is "to send me an angel".

I didn't look at the SB since it's not done, but if it'll have lyrics pretty sure you can add them in Hebrew instead of just romaji, if you do them through .pngs make sure you it'll be RTL.
sheyikach, sheyikach oti lelev שיקח, שיקח אותי לללב
she'ohev umechakeh li שאוהב, ומחכה לי
verotzeh bi kol hazman ורוצה בי כל הזמן

she'oti ve'otach hu lo yikach שאותי ואותך הוא לא יקח
lemakom she'ein bo למקום שאין בו
mah sheyesh po kol hazman מה שיש פה כל הזמן

Ken lif'amim hakol nir'ah oto davar כן לפעמים הכל נראה אותו דבר
velif'amim, pit'om, yesh reg'a me'ushar ולפעמים, פתאום, יש פה רגע מאושר

sheyis'mach veyadlik po et ha'or שישמח וידליק פה את האור
veyish'mor al mah sheyesh lish'mor po וישמור על מה שיש לשמור פה
kol hazman כל הזמן

Stam hazayot zeh gan chayot סתם הזיות זה גן חיות
arayot venemerim ve'acherim אריות ונמרים ואחרים
menasim lim'tzo makom lichyot bo מנסים למצוא מקום לחיות בו
kol hazman כל הזמן
I can do this, so far I did only the storyboard images you've done.
ctrl+c ctrl+v to /sb
Thank you for helping. Really appreciate it. Also thanks for the help with the title. Couldn't find the original Hebrew text. :oops:
dcr dcr

Cancel wrote:

Thank you for helping. Really appreciate it. Also thanks for the help with the title. Couldn't find the original Hebrew text. :oops:
Great, shoot me a PM or if you catch me online in IRC if you need help with anything Hebrew related, and if you keep up with SB lyrics I can get them to have the SB files with Hebrew too :)
R11_old_1

The map cant be completed on DT with 100 percent because of this slider combination, the short one is on a tick that is too close to the long one (if that makes sense)
Topic Starter
Cancel

U2C4H7Q8 wrote:

The map cant be completed on DT with 100 percent because of this slider combination, the short one is on a tick that is too close to the long one (if that makes sense)
I doubt that, since the 1/6 slider is made on-beat. Besides, it can be FC'd 100% on normal speed.
TicClick
Sorry to say this, but even if I pretend I didn't spot the copypaste on 04:41, everything that's mapped from 05:36:059 to 06:34:345 is basically a garbage, or a pile of thrash. There's nothing original or at least "good", and you can cure it only by remapping the said part.
Topic Starter
Cancel

TicClick wrote:

Sorry to say this, but even if I pretend I didn't spot the copypaste on 04:41, everything that's mapped from 05:36:059 to 06:34:345 is basically a garbage, or a pile of thrash. There's nothing original or at least "good", and you can cure it only by remapping the said part.
Thank you for saying its trash, since you're not the only one. You're far from that. So I basically just wait until this map graves, so that I can remove it (same goes for all my other maps), and never discuss/make any maps with anyone, since not a single person goes after the copypasta in ranked anime maps, but still call my maps crap (and not just give a proper mod and ignore the bad part).

Thanks again.
TicClick
not sure if you did actually read my post, because I pointed out the problematic part
if you re-map it from scratch, it will be just fine

but yeah, you may contribute to a bunch of unoriginal submissions if you wish, as if there's not enough of them already
Topic Starter
Cancel

TicClick wrote:

not sure if you did actually read my post, because I pointed out the problematic part
if you re-map it from scratch, it will be just fine

but yeah, you may contribute to a bunch of unoriginal submissions if you wish, as if there's not enough of them already
what

i said, I'm not going to rank this, nor any of my other pending maps...
Spayyce
RUDE.

Anyway I will do a mod, because I feel this map has potential.

[General]

• 02:46:345 (1,2) - This needs to be possible to have a 300 across all difficulty ranges on auto regardless of modes (In this case DT) for a rank :)
    The combo colour difficulty is a nice idea, but for the majority you're bound to have at least 1 main colour creating confusion and being hard to see where notes change and what is happening.
    The SV changes are a bit surprising in the map, but they're readable, and I like the idea of colour coding the difficult parts, but you'll need consistency throughout, make it all hard >;D
    Quite alot of combo changes near your chorus part, I suggest a tone down, to go together with your colour coded difficulties, you can broaden them.
Okay on with the show! :D

[Angel]

• 00:47:845 (1) - This goes over a big white tick, you should map this out since it is the parts of songs with the most emphasis.
    00:55:773 (1) - I suggest to map this part out if possible, the spinner is quite long.
    01:36:916 (1) - I'm lovin' it.
    02:15:273 (1,2,3) - These break flow imo, I think you can change it like this:
    SPOILER
    http://gyazo.com/fd9bcda5df920dd5fbbffeca73e29ce3.png
    02:17:416 (2) - Change the slider like the one shown in the picture for nicer looks, the current one looks a bit strange in my opinion, like a failed circle XD
    SPOILER
    https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1963223.png
    03:20:630 (1) - Doesn't call for a SV change, the music stays the same so your slider velocity should stay the same too, in my most cases like this one.
    04:12:059 (1,2) - From your colour code, this isn't all that hard, it'd probably by yellow at a push :) Make it gray.
    04:41:202 (1) - This part reminds me of mcdonalds again... (maybe I am too fat ;-;)
    05:36:059 (1) - As mentioned before rather harshly, you've got copypasta, but looking at your descripting this part isn't perfected if I am right? So we leave it XD
[Overall]
Nice song, sounds cool (like alot of songs not in my native language of English :/)
This map has aspirations to be ranked when it's done and with less mcdonald combo's and copypasta XD
George
Manolift
This is sooo good
Diony
Love this map!
i hate pp
shit map

shit song

delete now
Pierrem
--" no

It's a great song and great map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.