Le updeux: http://puu.sh/eD6kf/054695c768.rar
kakifly wrote:gex ~tsun
- 00:17:555 (4) - would not suggest to cover up 00:17:777 - mainly because its such a strong beat, playing this feels awkward You are right, changed.
- 00:16:000 (3) - 00:17:777 (1) - 00:19:555 (1) - 00:21:333 (1) - same as fatfan's Some added.
- 00:26:666 (1,2,3,4) - it'd be great if you gradually increased the volume here and maybe make all these drum samplesets hmmm k
- 00:31:111 (2) - repeat is covered by 00:30:000 (4) - , this is borderline unrankable i see u living on the edge LOL xD in test mod the repeat is clearly visible. I don't think this is a problem.
- 00:54:666 (1) - why increase sv? nothing really calls for it highlights drums
- 01:06:666 (6) - 01:07:555 (1) - try to avoid overlaps like this, you can easily avoid it by moving 01:07:555 (1) - down http://puu.sh/eCfad/b1a84ad16e.jpg
- 01:08:444 (2,3,4) - this flow here is pretty weird imo it keeps changing itself such as from 3 to 4 , maybe something like this would be better?? http://puu.sh/eCfqL/2d7b322f20.jpg I needed to change a lot of things because of these ;w;
hmm i feel this diff definitely needs to lessen the amount of 1/4's used. i feel the spread from normal (mostly 1/2) to hard (mostly 1/4 and 1/2) is a bit much Hmmm so should i use 1/3 instead?