Mao wrote:There we go o/
- How about Soft-Sampleset at the beginning with some Normal-Sampleset accents on notes like 00:24:888 - ? That would fit the calm atmosphere much better.Changed abit
- Why is that hitsounding so different from the Normal? The Normal's hitsounding was generally fine but here you have done so much different stuff. I'd rather suggest you to take that hitsounding and put it onto here and a lot will be improved. Did some changes
- Hm, that rhythm in the first section feels kind of odd to play because you have always ignored that rather strong red tick but mapped the white one afterwards whith basically nothing on it. I'd rather substitude rhythms like 00:08:889 (1,2) - by doing this.Yep your right changed
- 00:26:666 (1) - If you apply the first suggestion, please add Normal-Sampleset instead of a clap to the end. This sounds a bit out of place to me :/Changed
- 00:40:888 (1) - How about removing this completely and adding a break like Kenterz did? I feel like the rhythm here is complex and the end on the white tick just sounds off because the actual sounds are on the blue/red ticks here. If you disagree please remove the additions from the tail and place soft-sampleset there.I did disagree but I removed the additions and placed soft sampleset
- 00:49:777 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Aaah, these claps sound spammed. Why don't you just use a hitsounding like in the Normal? x.x Changed abit
- 01:07:555 (1) - I think you'll personally prefer it like this but I feel like it's totally out of place especially since the music is normally going on without any change really requiring a spinner. The only logical thing I could explain this to me would be the fade-out of the vocals but the key part of that was actually before the spinner starts if you ask me. Personally, I would substitude it like this.Yep I personaly prefer it the way it is right now so sorry no change
- 01:16:444 (4) - Might be something subjective but for such small sliders a wave may be not the perfect shape especially when it's so strong because it can feel "squeezed". To fix that either make another shape or make the line "thinner". Fine if you keep though.
Changed to a 3/2 slider
- 01:20:000 (4,5) - Why is this more dense than in Normal? lol Please reduce density to fit Normal.Changed thanks.
- 01:20:888 (5) - What is that soft-sampleset clap doing on the head? Fixed
- The Kiai could definitely take some 3/2 Sliders to make it not that boring and bring some variation in. For example 01:00:444 (1,2) - could be a 3/2 Slider to complement the red tick vocals and make it more fun to play for the newer players. Changed Thanks.
- This difficulty has some quite good approaches but it's missing variation and also the rhythm is sometimes not following the music well imo. These points need work.
- See the first suggestion for Easy.Changed abit
- Is there an explanaiton for the 2|4 clap pattern at the beginning? For me at least it feels off from the music since there's basically nothing but vocals, piano and sometimes drums but nothing that loud to be followed by souch "strong" claps imo. The best example to show this is 00:24:888 (5) - where there's basically nothing in the music which makes this clap sound so loud and out of place. Changed abit
- 00:11:777 - This note here kind of belongs to the piano notes followed with 00:11:111 (3) - . It would be pretty nice to see something mapped here. I agree. Changed
- 00:14:222 (2) - I'm not sure if this relys on my taste, but I'd rather follow the stronger by omitting the blue tick. This could either be done by just using a 3/2 Slider or a 1/1 Slider followed by a circle. I think that the red tick is stronger and it plays just fine so no change :/
- 00:25:555 - A note for the instrument would be nice as it's very strong here. I agree. Added
- 00:30:222 (1) - Not sure if you like it but a repeated 3/4 slider here would follow the instrument nicely :b
The rythm is just fine if u ask me and it plays just fine so sadly no change :/ :/
- 00:32:000 (5) - This sounds totally off since everything here is happening on the blue ticks and the red tick afterwards. I'd either extend it by 1/2 to follow the note there or substitude it by a repeated 3/4-Slider.
I would like to keep it the way it is unless I realy have to change in if it comes to that then I will for now no change
- 01:14:222 (7,8) - Why is this stacked? There was no other 1/2 Stack in the map and all of them were relatively large spaced. Same goes for the following 1/1 stack as well. I think they are a bit sudden but that should not be big of a deal. I'm going to keep them for now if it comes to the point where its urgent that I change then I will
- 01:18:666 (2) - Mind removing the finish? It feels a bit "overpowered" here.Changed /color]
- In my opinion it's kinda said to see the whole first half of the Kiai being just a repetition of 00:56:888 (1,2,3) - even though the song gives you the chance to put some variation into it. Especially the vocals would be a great oppertunity to do so. If we take 01:00:444 (1,2,3) - for example, almost everything here lands on the red ticks so something like this would work just fine to get something more interesting. Also at 01:06:666 (5) - even the background instruments/drums hit the red ticks so that moving the Slider 1/2 back would sound much better.
- Similiar stuff as I said for the Easy. All in all I think that you might have some more possibilities what you can do here that would improve the difficulty a lot.
So, as I've already said before these lower difficulties (E/N/H) should have some more experienced people looking over them as they still need a lot of stuff to improve imo. Also @Gex, that Normal sampleset at the beginning is so loud, can't you at least silence the Sliderslide then? For such a high density in that calm part where you have used so many sliders it just feels wrong.