~ Qualified ~
Everything fixed. Hope it'll be reranked soon
Mao wrote:[Kenterz's Insane]
- The claps at the beginning are too intense for that quiet calm piano section. I'd personally substitude them with the drum-hitnormal to get this kind of "sizzle" sound in the background.
- 00:28:444 (1,2) - I think the spacing is intentional here but I feel like it could have been located much better because like this it almost follows the previous kind of line. I'd rather do something like zugzag. Depends on your preference though.
- 00:32:666 (3,1) - I'd rather use a circle and then put the 1/6 Slider seperately to avoid making the player click on 1/6.
- 00:56:444 (1) - Why 100% Volume? That's really loud q.q It's here to increase the epicness a bit. Decreased to 80%
- 01:13:777 (1) - Maybe that's just me but it would be really nice to see 1/4 here for the vocals as you followed vocals most of the time.
Mao wrote:[Gex's Hard]
- Please use Soft Sampleset for the calm parts. Like this it just feels way too loud and overdone. Also the normal-sliderslide is really weird in these quiet parts.
- 00:11:555 (6) - What is on the white tick here? Nothing for me at least. Please consider to use this rhythm to follow the piano properly. (Same applies to 00:14:666 (5,6) - ) Disagree, it follows the music well, but i did some changes tho.
- 00:16:888 (3) - Why is here a clap? That doesn't really make sense compared to the sounds in the music imo. (Same applies for the following ones) imo these do make sense...
- 00:24:444 (3) - Shorten this by 1/2. Ignoring this strong downbeat by mapping something much more quiet doesn't really fit if you ask me.
- 00:25:333 (4,5) - Similiar as above. I'd go for this or the same with an 1/2 slider starting on the same as the old slider. Changed stuff.
- 00:44:444 (3,4) - Hm, why aren't you following vocals here? o: They are the most dominant and I honestly don't really see why 3 is ending on a a white tick even though there's barely anything. Something like this would work (use soft sampleset for the most objects please). Also 1/1 gaps shouldn't be a bad idea because there's no real connection between the notes.
- 00:47:777 (4) - The tick this ends on is very strong, I'd rather substitude this with two circles to keep clickability to both and remove 00:47:555 (3) - .
- 00:56:000 (1) - Is that clap intentional? o.o is it?
- 01:04:888 (2) - Nothing important on the blue tick. Please either shorten it to 1/2 to follow vocals or extend t to 1/1 to follow drums. (Same suggestion applies to 01:06:666 (6) - ) Drums end in the blue tick, not in the white tick.
- 01:05:777 (4) - Same here. 1/1 please for vocals and drums. ^^
- This definitely needs more improvements. meh
Thanks for looking over it! /
Reason for Disqualification
- In Fatfan Kolek's Extra 00:32:888 (5) - should be snapped to 1/6 to follow the sounds you want to properly like in Kenterz's Insane.
- The lower difficulties (E/N/H) really need improvements to be ready. I'll explain certain points in the mod below, especially Hard needs much more work if you ask me.
[Fatfan Kolek's Extra]
- Bitte nenn die Diff Insane, das ist nicht ansatzweise eine Extra. Ooooooooook.
- Das mag vielleicht nur meine Meinung sein, aber ich finde in der Kiai vor allem sind manche Slidershapes wie 01:00:000 (7) - ein wenig "zusammenhanglos" und sehen aus, als wären sie einfach nur da um etwas "speziellere" Slidershapes zu haben :/ Bringt für mich persönlich halt ein bisschen variation rein, no change. D:
- 00:14:555 (3) - Wieso ignorierst du auf dem weißen Tick das Piano? Ich würde eher von rot zu weiß ein Triplet machen anstatt den weißen Tick ganz auszulassen. Ich followe den stärkeren Pianosounds.
- 00:28:333 (15,1) - Muss ich den Stack hier verstehen? Damit wird ja eine neue Section eingeleitet und deshalb würd ichs eher mit größerem Spacing betonen. Kann aber sein, dass das nur ich bin. Mmh, hast eigentlich recht, wurde sogar bevors gemoddet wurde mit mehr spacing gemappt, aber so spielts sich schöner für mich. :c
- 00:30:222 (1,2,3) - Was folgst du hier? Das ist soeine ruhige Section. Auch die Betonung find ich liegt auf den blauen Ticks und wär deshalb schöner clickable. Example Ok, changed.
- 00:31:111 (1,2) - Das kommt ein wenig plötzlich und die Symmetry wirkt ein wenig aus dem Stil raus. Spacing verkleinern würde meiner Meinung nach helfen. Variation!
- 00:32:888 (5) - Siehe Disqualification Reason. Fixed.
- 00:43:000 (3,4,5,6) - Das wirkt total aus der Section raus. Die anderen folgen den blauen Ticks, wo die Vocals sind und hier ist einfach nur 1/4? Was folgst du damit überhaupt? Bitte map es so wie die folgenden auch oder mit einem 3/4 Slider anstatt 2. Man kann sehr gut jede einzelne Note hören, wenn du diese löschst. No change.
- 00:47:888 - Note für Piano wäre schön, wenn du mich fragst o: Ich follow der Stimme und deshalb finde ichs so wie es momentan ist besser, sorry.
osu file format v13
AudioFilename: Tokyo Ghoul op.mp3
Title:unravel (TV edit)
TitleUnicode:unravel (TV edit)
Artist:TK from Ling tosite sigure
ArtistUnicode:TK from 凛として時雨
Version:Fatfan Kolek's Insane
Tags:opening 東京喰種 トーキョーグール supernatural Gexigamma Kenterz Fatfan Kolek
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 152,169,146
Combo2 : 112,104,125
Combo3 : 237,183,249
Combo4 : 182,33,33
1: Delete, because there is a new mp3 used
jorpez wrote:i think the beatmap was perfect before the timing change, now its not on timing
Mao wrote:There we go o/
- How about Soft-Sampleset at the beginning with some Normal-Sampleset accents on notes like 00:24:888 - ? That would fit the calm atmosphere much better.Changed abit
- Why is that hitsounding so different from the Normal? The Normal's hitsounding was generally fine but here you have done so much different stuff. I'd rather suggest you to take that hitsounding and put it onto here and a lot will be improved. Did some changes
- Hm, that rhythm in the first section feels kind of odd to play because you have always ignored that rather strong red tick but mapped the white one afterwards whith basically nothing on it. I'd rather substitude rhythms like 00:08:889 (1,2) - by doing this.Yep your right changed
- 00:26:666 (1) - If you apply the first suggestion, please add Normal-Sampleset instead of a clap to the end. This sounds a bit out of place to me :/Changed
- 00:40:888 (1) - How about removing this completely and adding a break like Kenterz did? I feel like the rhythm here is complex and the end on the white tick just sounds off because the actual sounds are on the blue/red ticks here. If you disagree please remove the additions from the tail and place soft-sampleset there.I did disagree but I removed the additions and placed soft sampleset
- 00:49:777 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Aaah, these claps sound spammed. Why don't you just use a hitsounding like in the Normal? x.x Changed abit
- 01:07:555 (1) - I think you'll personally prefer it like this but I feel like it's totally out of place especially since the music is normally going on without any change really requiring a spinner. The only logical thing I could explain this to me would be the fade-out of the vocals but the key part of that was actually before the spinner starts if you ask me. Personally, I would substitude it like this.Yep I personaly prefer it the way it is right now so sorry no change
- 01:16:444 (4) - Might be something subjective but for such small sliders a wave may be not the perfect shape especially when it's so strong because it can feel "squeezed". To fix that either make another shape or make the line "thinner". Fine if you keep though.
Changed to a 3/2 slider
- 01:20:000 (4,5) - Why is this more dense than in Normal? lol Please reduce density to fit Normal.Changed thanks.
- 01:20:888 (5) - What is that soft-sampleset clap doing on the head? Fixed
- The Kiai could definitely take some 3/2 Sliders to make it not that boring and bring some variation in. For example 01:00:444 (1,2) - could be a 3/2 Slider to complement the red tick vocals and make it more fun to play for the newer players. Changed Thanks.
- This difficulty has some quite good approaches but it's missing variation and also the rhythm is sometimes not following the music well imo. These points need work.
- See the first suggestion for Easy.Changed abit
- Is there an explanaiton for the 2|4 clap pattern at the beginning? For me at least it feels off from the music since there's basically nothing but vocals, piano and sometimes drums but nothing that loud to be followed by souch "strong" claps imo. The best example to show this is 00:24:888 (5) - where there's basically nothing in the music which makes this clap sound so loud and out of place. Changed abit
- 00:11:777 - This note here kind of belongs to the piano notes followed with 00:11:111 (3) - . It would be pretty nice to see something mapped here. I agree. Changed
- 00:14:222 (2) - I'm not sure if this relys on my taste, but I'd rather follow the stronger by omitting the blue tick. This could either be done by just using a 3/2 Slider or a 1/1 Slider followed by a circle. I think that the red tick is stronger and it plays just fine so no change :/
- 00:25:555 - A note for the instrument would be nice as it's very strong here. I agree. Added
- 00:30:222 (1) - Not sure if you like it but a repeated 3/4 slider here would follow the instrument nicely :b
The rythm is just fine if u ask me and it plays just fine so sadly no change :/ :/
- 00:32:000 (5) - This sounds totally off since everything here is happening on the blue ticks and the red tick afterwards. I'd either extend it by 1/2 to follow the note there or substitude it by a repeated 3/4-Slider.
I would like to keep it the way it is unless I realy have to change in if it comes to that then I will for now no change
- 01:14:222 (7,8) - Why is this stacked? There was no other 1/2 Stack in the map and all of them were relatively large spaced. Same goes for the following 1/1 stack as well. I think they are a bit sudden but that should not be big of a deal. I'm going to keep them for now if it comes to the point where its urgent that I change then I will
- 01:18:666 (2) - Mind removing the finish? It feels a bit "overpowered" here.Changed /color]
- In my opinion it's kinda said to see the whole first half of the Kiai being just a repetition of 00:56:888 (1,2,3) - even though the song gives you the chance to put some variation into it. Especially the vocals would be a great oppertunity to do so. If we take 01:00:444 (1,2,3) - for example, almost everything here lands on the red ticks so something like this would work just fine to get something more interesting. Also at 01:06:666 (5) - even the background instruments/drums hit the red ticks so that moving the Slider 1/2 back would sound much better.
- Similiar stuff as I said for the Easy. All in all I think that you might have some more possibilities what you can do here that would improve the difficulty a lot.
So, as I've already said before these lower difficulties (E/N/H) should have some more experienced people looking over them as they still need a lot of stuff to improve imo. Also @Gex, that Normal sampleset at the beginning is so loud, can't you at least silence the Sliderslide then? For such a high density in that calm part where you have used so many sliders it just feels wrong.