Gero wrote:Yo o/
- 00:46:222 (1) - Maybe it's me but the gap between this slider and the previous note is quite remarkable, therefore, I'd like recommend placing the distance that corresponds.Its fine for me... No change
- 00:53:333 (1) - I'm pretty sure that you forgot to add one finish at the head of the slider since if you listen it carefully you can notice that there are a sound like a finish at the background. Added
- 00:56:888 (2,3,4) - If you wanna make a symmetrical pattern, I'd like to suggest you to make them at the middle of the grid,so what about to move them to X: 328 Y: 232 since it looks quite better imo, you should try it. Yep its better thanks!
- 01:07:555 (1) - Soft-finish maybe? Added
- 00:11:111 (3,1) - Same thing that I've mentioned on the easiest difficulty about the spacing.
Asked two qat's about it they said it was acceptable no change...(want to keep it as it is)
- 01:09:333 (2,3) - It's quite weird that in this part the density of the whole difficulty is significantly lower compared to the other parts so I would like you to try to add some notes here to avoid this huge space. Changed
- 01:22:222 (1) - Missing whistle? Yep Added
Will update everything when baka gex update's his diff