57.50%
No
23.75%
Sometimes
18.75%
Total votes: 80
Topic Starter
deletemyaccount
A recent update allowed users to press shift+tab in order to disable the in-game interface.

It's somewhat handy in standard resolutions because sometimes the ui blocks the circles; this is what I use it for.
I assume some people would find a psyche advantage to not seeing a combo counter nerves wise?

Does anyone else disable the in-game interface when they play, if so why?
Maxis

Philantropist wrote:

I assume some people would find a psyche advantage to not seeing a combo counter nerves wise?
^This.

I honestly find it so much easier to just relax and play with ease with the interface off. My combo doesn't make me nervous if I don't know what it is, a miss killing half my HP bar won't disorient me so much, and I won't be tempted to glance at my accuracy while playing.

Instead I can just... you know, play the game.

It really makes it a lot easier to set good scores as well as just practice or play casually if the interface isn't making me nervous.
Bauxe
Title says without, poll says with. That is gonna confuse some people.

I always play with, I don't get distracted by it, so I see no reason to turn it off.
KagamiHRS
No, I will NOT turn invisible the interface!
You cannot escape the nervousness of high combo, even with interface off, because you'd be nervous from playing without getting misses.
Let those interface on. Face the nervousness so often that it fades away...
GoldenWolf
Do people really look at anything else than circles when playing? No wonder why they miss
Zare
You may not believe it but a humans field of vision is bigger than a 20*20 px circle
We notice things in that field of vision even if we dont entirely focus on it
nrl
I actually removed all the interface elements from my skin a while ago. I put them back after the update and I honestly don't notice a difference playing with or without them.
Topic Starter
deletemyaccount

Bauxe wrote:

Title says without, poll says with. That is gonna confuse some people.

I always play with, I don't get distracted by it, so I see no reason to turn it off.
My bad, fixed.

I've personally tried turning it off for a bit, don't really notice much difference either.
B1rd
no, high combo counter makes me feel pro.
Bengon
It doesn't really matter to me so I just keep it on.