forum

Osu!track Ingame IRC-based Stats Updater/Viewer Bot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ameo
This is a bot that is capable of interfacting with osu!track to track the change in user data such as rank, pp, playcount, and more since the last update. It can also be used to determine how much pp you gained from a song or several songs and as an easy way to update your online osu!track data without having to refresh the page.

Overview:
If you haven't heard of it before, I made a tool - osu!track - that records changes in user play statistics such as pp, rank, etc. and makes uses that stored data to draw tons of pretty charts, data tables, and to perform various calculations and averages. A large issue I noticed with the site is the fact that users had to tab out of osu! and refresh a webpage in order to update their data. Now, all you have to do is send a PM ingame!

Usage Instructions:
Using the bot is simple. Simply send my account (Ameobea) a PM ingame with the message !update. If you have never tracked your data with osu!track before, this will enter an data point in the osu!track database containing your stats. Then, simply play a song and send !update again. It's that easy!

Command Reference:
All usage instructions and availiable commands can be found on the help page HERE. Basic commands and usage are listed below.

1. !update (!u also works): Updates user stats on osu!track and displays what has changed since the last update. Optionally add an argument of a username to update another user. Example: !update rrtyui
  2. !stats: Views basic data about a user including their total pp, rank, playcount, and more. Use just "!stats" to view your stats and add a username to check the stats of another player. Example: !stats rrtyui
If you encounter any problems with the bot or have any questions/comments/suggestions, please contact me via PM here, by replying to this topic, or by sending an email to me@ameobea.me. Thanks for using my tool! :D
Howl
Awesome! :D
Topic Starter
Ameo
Updates
  1. Added new command !forum (see http://ameobea.me/r/updaterhelp).
  2. Added notification for new hiscore achieved since the last update.
  3. Added new page on osu!track that tracks online user history: http://ameobea.me/osutrack/online.php
  4. Behind-the-scenes tweaks and bugfixes.
Gumpy
Seems neat.
Topic Starter
Ameo
Update:
  1. Added graph of total online players that can be used to view the player levels in osu! over time. Link: http://ameobea.me/osutrack/online.php
jantjeb
Just a question, maybe asked before, is there a possibility for Catch the Beat ranking or any other mode except Osu!std?
(just because i am a CTB player)

Edit: wanted to say this but I forgot it... Nice work, looks fantastic :D
Topic Starter
Ameo

jantjeb wrote:

Just a question, maybe asked before, is there a possibility for Catch the Beat ranking or any other mode except Osu!std?
(just because i am a CTB player)

Edit: wanted to say this but I forgot it... Nice work, looks fantastic :D
It's something I thought about but I have no real plans for it at the moment. I want to get it done, but it would take a long time and a lot of work. School has started for me, so my time is reduced. However, I do believe it will come at some point.
Topic Starter
Ameo
Update:
  1. Added notification for when you level up
  2. Added in mail sender bot that lets you queue messages for players who are offline; to use it send the command !mailhelp
Roochs
awesome
-Swiz-
I'm bumping this just because new osu players NEED this.