forum

Silver Forest - Sakase * Sakase

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 6:50:03 PM

Artist: Silver Forest
Title: Sakase * Sakase
Source: Touhou
Tags: Border of Life Saigyouji Yuyuko Shihori
BPM: 200
Filesize: 3791kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.96 stars, 327 notes)
  2. Lunatic (5 stars, 467 notes)
  3. Normal (2.62 stars, 150 notes)
Download: Silver Forest - Sakase * Sakase
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BGs are for Gabi because he loves nice racks

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ

Σ(゚Д゚ )Σ(゚Д゚ )Σ(゚Д゚ )

(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ (゚ロ゚ノ)ノ
Cyril Scarlet
Love this Lunatic !

I love Speedy map and JUMP !!!!!!!
orioncomet
I suck :cry:
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE

orioncomet wrote:

I suck :cry:
You fc'd though :D

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
miccoliasms
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ
Gabi
+10ms

i love this speed xD very fun map

BG is very good so you get a pink star for it.

gl with the rest of the diffs ^^

come back soon!! gl with your studies

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ (ノ゚ω゚)ノ
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Offset changed

Thanks for stars (ノ゚ω゚)ノ
ft1717492
:)
Alace
Hard is so easy
Lunatic is crazy
James
...and Alace is a fatty
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mystearica
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Randy96
hi there
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Hi there

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ

Edit: Made Hard a tiny bit harder by adding some circles in sort of tricky patterns :<
daigurren
nice map :D
i love the BG pic too
taka1235
iDwarf
~Normal~
  1. 01:27:480 (1) - This one is unsnapped. | Should be started on white tick and be shorter on 1/2
  2. 01:36:030 (2) - Spacing ?_?
~Hard~
  1. 00:36:930 (4,1) - Very large jump compared to others.
  2. 01:29:430 (2,1) - ^
Rest looks good.

Star~
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Fixed both the things in normal, the jumps in hard are staying cause if I start taking them out it's not hard anymore lol

Thanks~

Also changed source/tag data so Cyclone doesn't have an aneurism (ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
Leorda
Hi

[General]
1) PLEASE cut mp3, since your beatmap is not mapped until the end of song

[Normal]
00:27:630 (2) - Add a finish hitsound at the start of slider
00:30:030 (1) - ^
00:34:830 (1) - ^

[Hard]
This is too hard IMO, please rename this diff to Hard+
00:12:930 (1) - Add a finish hitsound at repeating slider

[Lunatic]
00:10:830 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make a zig-zag pattern, If the circle (4,5,6) is triangle pattern, I think it's confusing
00:21:030 (4) - Maybe reverse this slider?

Nice map
STAR

megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy megaboy
Dangaard
You should use 30ms as offset, and why is Normal set to 100bpm? You can set 0.65 slider velocity in the code. Changing bpm is only needed if you got Kiai sections that are blinking too fast/slow or slider velocities out of the range (maybe you can even set more than 2.6 in the code as well). If you change, don't forget to check tick rate.

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ star
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE

Leorda wrote:

[General]
1) PLEASE cut mp3, since your beatmap is not mapped until the end of song

[Normal]
00:27:630 (2) - Add a finish hitsound at the start of slider
00:30:030 (1) - ^
00:34:830 (1) - ^

[Hard]
This is too hard IMO, please rename this diff to Hard+
00:12:930 (1) - Add a finish hitsound at repeating slider

[Lunatic]
00:10:830 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make a zig-zag pattern, If the circle (4,5,6) is triangle pattern, I think it's confusing
00:21:030 (4) - Maybe reverse this slider?
Will cut the mp3 and full submit when I get a chance, for now I'll just deal with the minor changes. Added one finish in normal and one in hard, I think the rest of the stuff is ok and I don't think Hard is too hard especially compared to Lunatic. :<

I'm surprised you mentioned that zigzag/triangle pattern in Lunatic, I think 00:25:230 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - is a lot more confusing (ノ゚ω゚)ノ

Dangaard wrote:

You should use 30ms as offset, and why is Normal set to 100bpm? You can set 0.65 slider velocity in the code. Changing bpm is only needed if you got Kiai sections that are blinking too fast/slow or slider velocities out of the range (maybe you can even set more than 2.6 in the code as well). If you change, don't forget to check tick rate.

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ star
30ms makes it so the big tick is on the right notes, right? Okay then I guess.

Normal is 1/2 the bpm because that's how I've always done my normals for really fast songs, so the notes come in slower or something. I dunno, Myst suggested I do it on my normal for Marie Antoinette so for fast songs I've always just done it that way since. Nothing to do with slider speeds or kiai flashing for me.
Dangaard
fumoffu pubble (ノ゚ω゚)ノ

mp3 is not a big deal, imo (4,8mb)
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Thanks Dan (ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ

And I guess the mp3 is ok then, didn't realize it was that small

Plus it lets people enjoy the whole song if they like it and want to keep the mp3 :)
yaya
[Lunatic]
00:46:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - too hard imo..like this ? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5200

and mp3 is too long , cut it?

others really nice
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Changed that stream for you

Regarding the mp3:

I spent like 45 minutes today and every time I cut the mp3, it seems like every god damn program I use adds some blank space to the start of the song or something and messes with my offset, and since I suck ass at timing it's really causing me a headache getting everything synced right again...

If someone knows a good program to use that won't fuck with the start of the song, that would be cool.

Otherwise I'll try again tomorrow I guess, I'm sick of trying to time this correctly again right now.
Lybydose

MegaManEXE wrote:

words
It's not the program, it's the encoder you're using, which is probably WINE. I don't know of any others though that don't add blank space, so yeaaaah, I'm not much help.
Topic Starter
MegaManEXE
Figured out what I was doing wrong

I'm not going to say what it was because I feel like a dumbass now lol

But now it should be all set for bubble (ノ゚ω゚)ノ
show more