forum

Otakuthon 2014 [Montréal]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haneii
Rumby
I'll be there. I'll cosplay Shido Itsuka (Date a Live) along with my friend as Tohka Yatogami (Date a Live). Can't wait to meet you all guys.
Sumaki
I"ll be there, hope to see some of you there! :D
Kairi
oOoOoOoOOOOOOO
There might be a osu! "mini-lan" in the gaming room on Saturday.
Weez
Really want to go but I'm in Africa till September ;__;

Hope everyone has fun and hopefully I can go for 2015 :D
Julie
GO GO GO already payed!! can't wait :D

Edit : there is pokethon, a sub-event of otakuthon, I just saw it today o.o
Kairi

Julie wrote:

GOGOGOGOGO j'espère te voir là ^^ !
Julie

Kairi wrote:

Julie wrote:

GOGOGOGOGO j'espère te voir là ^^ !
Go cosplay Free! character stp!! \o/!!
Topic Starter
[ Lilith ]
Oh lala Kairi t'as plus le choix mtn tout le peuple veut te voir en chest hahaha

Updated attendance list 8D
RaidenFlame
i will be there,
Kairi

[ Lilith ] wrote:

Oh lala Kairi t'as plus le choix mtn tout le peuple veut te voir en chest hahaha

Updated attendance list 8D
I WILLLLLLL
YTYuyu

Kairi wrote:

oOoOoOoOOOOOOO
There might be a osu! "mini-lan" in the gaming room on Saturday.
all i can say is: i hope it's more organized than AN2014's meet-up--that was a nightmare since everyone was in one place ;w;

Rumby wrote:

I'll be there. I'll cosplay Shido Itsuka (Date a Live) along with my friend as Tohka Yatogami (Date a Live). Can't wait to meet you all guys.
aww i wish i'd come. Date a Live cosplays would be amazing to see in person for me <3
Aurele
If only I could have a ride to get there, lol
Gaburieru-
I will probably come but not all 3 days ... so im kinda waiting on the osu meet up informations ... (if there's any out lemme know im blind xD)

CA VA ETRE NICE!
Rumby

Gaburieru- wrote:

I will probably come but not all 3 days ... so im kinda waiting on the osu meet up informations ... (if there's any out lemme know im blind xD)

CA VA ETRE NICE!
Come the 23. I think it'll be you best chance to meet as much people as possible. As for me, I'll be there all 3 day. Friday, I'll be wearing my purple Osu T-shirt. Satursday and Sunday, I'll be cosplaying Shido Itsuka.

Comme on dit, On compte les dodos!
sheela
Might go.
Jaay-
Well i wont make it for the pre-ordering it seems, I have no money at all now and I don't think this will change for the event (Im too lazy to do the waiting line for the 3rd year in a row, no way) , 85% im not comming, might just come over and say hi and maybe grab a bubbletea, wont be able to be inside the event.

Gabe wrote:

If only I could have a ride to get there, lol
Message me, I can hook you up
XPJ38
Does Otakuthon publish a detailed schedule like what Anime North does? I can't find one on the website. I might come if the schedule is interesting enough.
Haneii

XPJ38 wrote:

Does Otakuthon publish a detailed schedule like what Anime North does? I can't find one on the website. I might come if the schedule is interesting enough.

Last year they posted the tentative schedule a little less than two weeks before the con. I wouldn't compare it to a big con like AN because it's much smaller and can't house as many different events/panels. However, I find small cons, like Otakuthon, much more organize and even more interactive (If they have the Attack on Titan/Capture the flag game like they did at G-anime, make sure you join. That was fun!). Still, lots of stuff to get in the dealers room + great cosplayers (go to the photoshoots guys!)

Otakuthon also has quite a bit of k-pop events/panels [THIS YEAR THEY'RE PLAYING RUNNING MAN AT THE CON YAY!...if you don't know what that is, please, just ignore me XD]
XPJ38

Haneii wrote:

Last year they posted the tentative schedule a little less than two weeks before the con.
Nice, thanks.
Kairi
5 more days <:
Gaburieru-

Kairi wrote:

5 more days <:
avant de te voir en chest ...ooooooo. d'apres moi tifa doit deja saliver *q*
Tifa_old

Gaburieru- wrote:

Kairi wrote:

5 more days <:
avant de te voir en chest ...ooooooo. d'apres moi tifa doit deja saliver *q*
Yes! Yes! *sort la caméra* (。・//દ//・。)♥
Rumby

Kairi wrote:

5 more days <:
On compte les dodos :)
Sumaki
Prime Number
I'll be there!
Topic Starter
[ Lilith ]
I'll probably go tomorrow or friday to pickup my badge, but I don't know if I'll stay long xD But I'll be there all day sat & sun!

I'm guessing we'll meetup in the gaming room?
Topic Starter
[ Lilith ]
Yo canadians where you at xD It' tomorrow you know LOL

and Kairi stahp sleeping HAHAHA
RaidenFlame
Ill be there tommorrow in a cloud9 light blue shirt. Should be easy to spot and i will be there for the majority of the three days.
Tifa_old
WE ARE READY!
omg, la file était looooongue ><''

Le nom de mon amie était ... asser original.
Julie
Get hype people! Holy shiet I was lucky friends was reserving waiting spot for me...he was inside like 2nd line still waited 3 hours xD
Topic Starter
[ Lilith ]

Julie wrote:

Get hype people! Holy shiet I was lucky friends was reserving waiting spot for me...he was inside like 2nd line still waited 3 hours xD
#cuttinginline
Azer
Get ready for Azer, Czer, Kzer and Ozer saturday
Callum
zer krew
Aurele
You will probably see my bestfriend there

Prenez des photos, hen.
sheela
You guys did something cool?
Kairi
Finally met Tifa *pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp* -drools- , Gaburieru- and Sumaki :)
Gab so fluffy!!!!! :D
Azer

guess who is who
Tifa_old
@kairi yeaaaaaah *qqq* i waited 1 years for this moment!

@azer thats not fair! But i'm really happy i could meet all of you! :3
Gaburieru-
it was awesome meeting you guys xD, i might even come back tomorrow xD, take care!

12pack ftw
show more