show more
PatZar
congrazt gero and hanja \:D/
Kyouren
Gratzz~
Krfawy
Good job! o3o Pappy, jesteś piękny! ;3;
Asphyxia
I congratulate you guys for getting this set ranked, but I'd like a (detailed) reply for my mod post, I don't like it when people blatantly ignore them. Besides, you guys replied to other mods as well, so I don't see the reason to ignore mine in the first place.
Team Akiba
gero nice very good song :) mania #1
Garven
Hey Gero,

Since you never answered my forum PM: I can delete the title text since you have that storyboarded in.

This BG is no good for ranking. Either try to censor it along the lines of this or find a new one more suitable for ranking.

Other things of note to be changed:

14.png should be "Oooh, don't stop push it now"
18.png should be "Don't stop push it now"

[Insane]
01:48:099 (4,5,1) - Stacking is messed up here. Need to manually stack to fix.

Remove "moe kawaii girl" from tags.

You might want to reply to Asphyxia since we're here too.
Nyukai
Rip :(

@Gero Feel free to fix stacks in my parts for me if there are more than one missing up ><
Topic Starter
Gero
I give up...
Koiyuki
I said that pantsu...
rip Gero
Andrea
Sad to see this :(

Don't give up Gero though, you can do it. ><
CSLM
rip Gero ;^;
edit: i'm agree with Andrea-chan, don't give up ;wwwwwwww;
Ari0n
Cmon don't give up, i loved the map and i would like to see it ranked again.
Pappy

Inyuschan wrote:

Don't give up with this, baka ><
Geniance
Sad to see, really liked the map

Don't give up Gero ^^
XinCrin
/me dies.
Delete sb pls
Haruaki

Garven wrote:

Hey Gero,

Since you never answered my forum PM: I can delete the title text since you have that storyboarded in.

This BG is no good for ranking. Either try to censor it along the lines of this or find a new one more suitable for ranking.

You might want to reply to Asphyxia since we're here too.
what about the BG for https://osu.ppy.sh/b/162405 ? no censor needed?
Topic Starter
Gero
I've fixed everything from your mod @Garven anyways here the reply for Asphyxia's mod.

Asphyxia
I'll be covering Shake it difficulty in this mod, I'll probably do the rest later. Please do not get offended by any of these, these are just my suggestions for you, trying to improve this difficulty.

Shake it

1. First of all, the i in ''in'' is lowercased, seeing the difficulty names nowdays, I think uppercasing it would make the most sense? At least looking at Pap's Dancecore, might as well be consistent with it, right? it was renamed to Mediumcore so it's fine now
  2. I told Gero this earlier too but please, please. Use Od8, your current Od is the same as in ''Rave'' but your difficulty is supposed to be harder, correct? Therefore using bigger Od is more logical and this way players wont first play SS the difficulty, it needs some kind of a challenge too. Fixed
  3. Okay so, why do I think this difficulty needs the most improvements? The styles are matching, yes, but not enough always. For a collab I'd love to see a bit more similarities in styles, either a completely freestyle mapped difficulty or then go for full symmetry or a bit more, that way it'd play a ton better without having too many awkward gaps while playing. Second off, the spacing is mainly the issue here imho, sometimes you guys have sticked more to the distance snap, sometimes it's jumps that you use. I'd rather see more consistent spacing overall rather than weird gaps again, it'd create a lot better difficulty overall, right? Anyway I mentioned some already to Gero in IRC but I'm going to mention them here anyway, so Andrea can read them too!
  4. 00:03:849 (3,4) - Not really an issue, I'd introduce the slider jump with less spacing. It would play better that way because the intro isn't that fast phased so the spacing would make a bit more sense that way, either way it still plays nicely enough. yeah it was fixed before
  5. 00:14:120 (6,1) - Like I told Gero before, introducing jumps in a semi slow-phased part like this isn't really the most ideal way, I'd say. I gave him an example yesterday what would be better so I still stick to that one. Sorry... but I'll prefer my current one since isn't too difficult to play this part imo
  6. 00:19:597 (5,1) - This one is fine play-wise so if you want to have suggestions that only affect playability, ignore this. I feel like this would look (and probably play) smoother if it was symmetrical with 00:19:084 (4,5) - this. The jump to the next slider still stays almost the same, it doesn't look bad at all so I don't see why not? Yeah indeed it's better but if I apply that thing it will destroy my blanket so I'll choose to keep it
  7. 00:22:507 (2) - I'm somewhat disappointed that you guys decided to use 1/2 slider here even though there could be a stream there, eh, probably just a personal thingy but I still would prefer to see a stream here. I don't think so... since this was intentional so it's okay
  8. 00:26:444 (5) - This note doesn't make sense if we're being honest here, it doesn't follow the vocals nor the rhythm, deleting it would seem like the best idea here for sure. 00:27:814 (5) - I'd delete this too but this one actually makes sense because it starts to follow the ''wo'' vocals, so yeah, please consider removing the one note. Fixed
  9. 00:27:985 (6) - Eh, it's again probably just me but ignoring such blankets isn't cool for me, at least. It's kind of weird how I feel about this but when I tested it, it felt definitely too curved so using a blanket here would be cool. You could move this slider a bit more down too, if it needs that. Fixed
  10. 00:37:228 (1) - You might as well move this a bit closer to the center, the flow makes this quite comfortable to play but after asking about this (and the difficulty itself) spacing from other team members, they agreed that this should be moved closer so players can have more enjoyable time while playing this. Introducing jumps like this (using 3,0 spacing) might not be the best idea imho. Nobody's had problem with them so I'll keep it
  11. 00:43:904 (5,1) - The jump is cool, but I feel like if you would move this more closer to 5, it'd reflect to the song better, right? The music goes from rather intense to rather slow here so yeah, makes sense! Fixed
  12. 00:55:030 (1,2,3) - This rhythm doesn't fit the music because it doesn't follow it correctly, because of this it doesn't play good. I made an example rhythm you SHOULD use and for the bonus, I gave you an example spacing too! It doesn't fits the vocal cause it's intentional so I don't wanna change andrea's style for this minnor stuff
  13. 00:57:655 (1) - If you wanted to follow the ''do-do-don't stop push it now'', the first ''do'' actually starts on the yellow line (snapped to 1/8), try it, I think it fits better! Fixed
  14. 01:10:436 (4,5,6,1) - Now the spacing fits nicely to the previous one, but since this isn't really consistent with it, it's not really ideal either. I'd reduce it here so it wouldn't feel massive compared to the other spacings, for the sake of playability. that's because this part is kinda strong than the others
  15. 01:18:652 (3,4,5,6) - Again, using such a big spacing isn't really good, you should be consistent a bit more with 01:17:283 (3,4,5) - , having weird gaps like that makes the difficulty play a bit weirdly. The song doesn't change it's ''strength'' either so using such massive spacing feels meh. Same as above
  16. 01:27:896 (1,2) - I'd move them closer, would play again better with a lower spacing. Fixed
  17. 01:35:599 (2,3) - If you fixed the previous blanket, please fix it here too. Fixed
  18. 01:37:995 (5,6) - This jump feels really forced to play and it's not enjoyable at all, is there a way you could re-arrange 6's place? it would ruin andrea's style, sorry but I'll prefer to reject this one
  19. 01:44:328 (1,2,3,4,5) - Was this supposed to be a star? It doesn't exactly look like one though.... it's cool if it was meant to be something symmetrical, free. Isn't an star lol, it looks like an pentagon tbh
  20. 01:49:121 (1,2,3,4) - And here when the song kicks in with the strong beats, a jump could be easily introduced but this time you guys went for the distance snap which is acceptable, but using a jump would make this more interesting, better to play and would make a bit more sense? I'lll prefer my spacing here
  21. 01:50:491 (3,4,5) - Hmm this looks very nice, I'll make sure to steal this pattern someday! :3 \o/
  22. 01:51:518 (1,2,3,4) - Again, using such intense / big spacing on a part the music doesn't change feels weird so you could reduce the spacing a bit in order this to play better? Please don't hurt my style of mapping ;__;
  23. 01:53:572 (4,5) - I'd use more spacing here, 5 is a strong beat so it would support the jump, and it looks + feels clustered so it would fix that too ;P Same reason that I've said before
  24. 02:03:500 (1,2) - Spacing is huge again, pretty much the reasoning is the same but yeah, using smaller spacing fits better because the song isn't yet in the chorus again. I'd understand 2,5x jump but 3,2 feels really big, unnecessarily big. ^
  25. 02:04:869 (1,2,3,4) - This plays really nicely, nice job o/ \o/
  26. 02:11:032 (4,5,1) - This fits for now because you mostly used distance snap before too, but using more spacing here would create more fitness with 02:12:743 (6,1) - And similar parts which would feel maybe a bit more natural. Fixed
  27. 02:14:455 (1,2) - Since you're going for symmetry here (seeing your previous pattern), using it here would be ideal too! Move 1 more up and then place 2 underneath it? Like this; Nah.. I don't like it
  28. 02:15:482 (5,1) - The usual. My example has a straight line between 4's start, 5's end and with 1's head and still managing to keep the jump you had, this time it's not as big though. You can move it somewhere else too if you feel like this spacing is too small, I don't mind really. It looks kinda weird tbh, I hope you don't mind if I'll keep this one

Updated ~
qoot8123
there is no other issue for me now :3

Re-bubbled!
Nyukai
Go go Gero <3
Hanjamon
bye cute bg </3

Go Gero!
Pappy
RiP epic storyboard. :(
Some1 should make tombstone for this.
Topic Starter
Gero
I've fixed a minor stuff in the storyboard so it's fine to go now.

Updated ~
qoot8123
re-re-bubbled because of the changing of the storyboard

Sakura
Placeholder

Ok looks like all issues that casued DQ are gone, also i don't see any issues with the maps.

Requalified
Hanjamon
yayyyy
Nyukai
C:
CSLM
re-gratz gero :3
[Superstar]_old
lol old BG didn't show anything but ok... senseless reason for this... Are you little kids or what? XD
Kyouren
Re-Gratzz~
Loctav
Never post links to "nsfw version"s again. Moreover, replace that bg. We are not the local nightcore-pedophile hangout circle.
Topic Starter
Gero
I'm so sorry, I promise it doesn't will happen again.
TicClick
this is supposed to be disqualified for background change for 5 hours already, so..
Andrea
Wasn't the background changed already? *confused*
Topic Starter
Gero
is this nsfw? I still don't get it tbh...
Sakura
Huh, but Garven said the new background was fine :<
Andrea
Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with this new background at all.
Hanjamon
wtf? are you seriously? -.-
Topic Starter
Gero

Andrea wrote:

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with this new background at all.
Me either, but it's okay... I'll try to find something different instead...

*Sigh*
Sakura
Moved to WIP because baka tickie forgot.
Suimya
Gero don't give up ></

Gogo ;w;
show more