Artist: LUO TIAN YI
Title: BILIBILI DOUGA-MO DI DA BIAO KE
Source: VOCALOID
Tags: VOCALOID 洛天依 LUO TIAN YI luotianyi
BPM: 125
Filesize: 25408kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. bicycle(Hard+) (4.05 stars, 235 notes)
  2. Motocycle(Insane+) (5.43 stars, 399 notes)
Download: LUO TIAN YI - BILIBILI DOUGA-MO DI DA BIAO KE
Download: LUO TIAN YI - BILIBILI DOUGA-MO DI DA BIAO KE (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
看着蛮带感就做了,天依么么哒O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
Video by
Bilibili Douga-Motocycle racer(Feat.LuoTianyi)
哔哩哔哩动画-【洛天依打吊针】摩的大飚客
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av521166/
Map by
-_-WwolowW-_-
Topic Starter
-_-WwolowW-_-
没有人QAQ
Kurokami
Mod requested. o/

[General]
  1. Your bg is unrankable. Please resize it to 1024x768 or for widescreen 1366x768.
  2. You have two .osb file in the map's folder. Please delete both because you don't have SB.
  3. Since you don't have SB turn off Widescreen support on both diff.
  4. You need a Salad (Normal) to make this set rankable.
  5. The correct difficulty names for CtB is (from the easiest) Cup/Salad/Platter/Rain/Overdose/Deluge. Please rename your difficulties according to these.
  6. I can't see your bg in the editor due because you used SB for no reason. If you delete them this will be solved.
[Hard+]

Why Hard+? Why not just Hard or to be precise Platter?

Correct difficulty setting for Hard are:
AR/OD: 7-8 This needs to be equal because OD only affect max score on CtB
HP: 5-6
CS: 3-4

To be honest its hard to call this diff as Hard. Cup (Easy) can fit better since I didn't even needed to press the dash button.

00:01:222 (1) - Divide this spinner to some shorter to avoid stacking. Its very annoying to see many fruits stacked on the plate.
00:08:902 (1) - There are still beats during this slider. If you want this to be Hard then you should use them as well.
00:14:662 (1) - This kind of slider is very boring to play since you only need to stand in a place the SS it. At least turn a bit to the right.
00:16:582 (1) - I don't really get why a spinner is here. o.o The rhythm is the same as anything else in this section.
00:36:142 (2) - To be honest the small drum at 00:36:262 is much stronger than this vocal part. At least add a circle to there too.
00:37:702 (4) - Its okay to use this shape but I rather not. At least not on long sliders. And there are still beats during this slider as well.
00:49:462 (1,1,1,1) - Don't spam NC because its useless. Try to keep them around 10, or 5 on easier difficulties.
02:32:902 - Your rhythm from here makes no sense. I suggest you to re-map it.

[Insane+]

Again, this should be Rain.

Correct difficulty setting:
AR/OD: 8-9
HP: 6-7

00:01:222 (1) - Same as on Hard.
01:22:342 (1,1) - This 1/8 is useless. Just use 1/4 for streams on this song.
01:40:102 (1) - ^

If you use Copy/Paste at least use Ctrl+h on them as well. Its very boring to play the same pattern twice.
[]

I can only give a small suggestions to you for now because I don't want to map for you. Of course I can give you help with timeline and pattern but then the fun of the mapping will lost. Although I can suggest you to take a look at already ranked CtB sets and get ideas from them. Don't try to copy the mappers style because its impossible for you currently. You need to be familiar with the editor first. Experiment constantly and test your mapping to know what changes affect which direction or how can you shape your sliders better (you can also take a look at the slider's vector on other maps). Good luck for now, I hope one day I can play your ranked map. :3
Topic Starter
-_-WwolowW-_-
WATI SORRY
Topic Starter
-_-WwolowW-_-

Kurokami wrote:

Mod requested. o/

[General]Thanks for your mods!
SORRY I'M LATE

1. Your bg is unrankable. Please resize it to 1024x768 or for widescreen 1366x768.1)BG is Okey now
  2. You have two .osb file in the map's folder. Please delete both because you don't have SB.2)OK I del both sb
  3. Since you don't have SB turn off Widescreen support on both diff.OK
  4. You need a Salad (Normal) to make this set rankable.3)That's salad,No hard.I forgot,,,,
  5. The correct difficulty names for CtB is (from the easiest) Cup/Salad/Platter/Rain/Overdose/Deluge. Please rename your difficulties according to these.4)Well donel,,,,ro not?
  6. I can't see your bg in the editor due because you used SB for no reason. If you delete them this will be solved.
Well done

[Hard+]

That's salad,No hard.I forgot,,,

To be honest its hard to call this diff as Hard. Cup (Easy) can fit better since I didn't even needed to press the dash button.

00:01:222 (1) - Divide this spinner to some shorter to avoid stacking. Its very annoying to see many fruits stacked on the plate.I think if someone DT it (because it's easier to HDDTHR for comfortable)can have nice feel
00:08:902 (1) - There are still beats during this slider. If you want this to be Hard then you should use them as well. It's good ,really :3
00:14:662 (1) - This kind of slider is very boring to play since you only need to stand in a place the SS it. At least turn a bit to the right.OK I re-map it
00:16:582 (1) - I don't really get why a spinner is here. o.o The rhythm is the same as anything else in this section.I think it's a part of this section
00:36:142 (2) - To be honest the small drum at 00:36:262 is much stronger than this vocal part. At least add a circle to there too.Done.
00:37:702 (4) - Its okay to use this shape but I rather not. At least not on long sliders. And there are still beats during this slider as well.I think it's OK.
00:49:462 (1,1,1,1) - Don't spam NC because its useless. Try to keep them around 10, or 5 on easier difficulties.Well it re-map it
02:32:902 - Your rhythm from here makes no sense. I suggest you to re-map it.OK I Let it well

[Insane+]

Again, this should be Rain.OK

00:01:222 (1) - Same as on Hard.SAME AS ON SALAD
01:22:342 (1,1) - This 1/8 is useless. Just use 1/4 for streams on this song.ok

If you use Copy/Paste at least use Ctrl+h on them as well. Its very boring to play the same pattern twice.I re-map it a little now
[]

I can only give a small suggestions to you for now because I don't want to map for you. Of course I can give you help with timeline and pattern but then the fun of the mapping will lost. Although I can suggest you to take a look at already ranked CtB sets and get ideas from them. Don't try to copy the mappers style because its impossible for you currently. You need to be familiar with the editor first. Experiment constantly and test your mapping to know what changes affect which direction or how can you shape your sliders better (you can also take a look at the slider's vector on other maps). Good luck for now, I hope one day I can play your ranked map. :3
Thanks for your advice.
First.My English is so poor that I can hardly understand what you mod,but it was solving by my friends.
Second,I spend much time on it so I don't give up this map.
Third,Thanks you a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! :D :D :D
ieb
why CAPS?
为什么全是大写...

我觉得应该是这样
Artist: Bilibili Douga / TiaonanP
Source: Vocaloid
Title: Mo Di Da Biao Ke / Modi Dabiaoke
Topic Starter
-_-WwolowW-_-

jebwizoscar wrote:

why CAPS?
为什么全是大写...

我觉得应该是这样
Artist: Bilibili Douga / TiaonanP
Source: Vocaloid
Title: Mo Di Da Biao Ke / Modi Dabiaoke
是吗,,,,多谢,,话说皮老板抽什么风,上传了三个小时没传上
Topic Starter
-_-WwolowW-_-

Kurokami wrote:

Mod requested. o/

[General]
  1. Your bg is unrankable. Please resize it to 1024x768 or for widescreen 1366x768.
  2. You have two .osb file in the map's folder. Please delete both because you don't have SB.
  3. Since you don't have SB turn off Widescreen support on both diff.
  4. You need a Salad (Normal) to make this set rankable.
  5. The correct difficulty names for CtB is (from the easiest) Cup/Salad/Platter/Rain/Overdose/Deluge. Please rename your difficulties according to these.
[Hard+]

00:01:222 (1) - Divide this spinner to some shorter to avoid stacking. Its very annoying to see many fruits stacked on the plate.
00:08:902 (1) - There are still beats during this slider. If you want this to be Hard then you should use them as well.
00:14:662 (1) - This kind of slider is very boring to play since you only need to stand in a place the SS it. At least turn a bit to the right.
00:16:582 (1) - I don't really get why a spinner is here. o.o The rhythm is the same as anything else in this section.
00:36:142 (2) - To be honest the small drum at 00:36:262 is much stronger than this vocal part. At least add a circle to there too.
00:37:702 (4) - Its okay to use this shape but I rather not. At least not on long sliders. And there are still beats during this slider as well.
00:49:462 (1,1,1,1) - Don't spam NC because its useless. Try to keep them around 10, or 5 on easier difficulties.
02:32:902 - Your rhythm from here makes no sense. I suggest you to re-map it.

[Insane+]

Again, this should be Rain.

00:01:222 (1) - Same as on Hard.
01:22:342 (1,1) - This 1/8 is useless. Just use 1/4 for streams on this song.

If you use Copy/Paste at least use Ctrl+h on them as well. Its very boring to play the same pattern twice.
[]

There is something wrong but I don't know why,I re-map it and upload ,but the new one appeared ,How to slove ? :cry: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/253312
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.