forum

video record problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephix
i want to record some osu replays ( with Fraps / Camtasia Studio or Open Broadcaster Software ) but its always the same problem i set the fps in the record programs to 60 or 120, osu shows me up to 1200 while recording but it still laggy some times (not the whole time there are lagsplits) and the funny thing is that the fps in osu doesnt change when it starts to lag >_> ( osu resolution is on 1280x720 ) already googled it for hours but nothing could help me... i hope someone has a tip to help me..
(sorry for the bad english)
Chamelo
Why don't you just set the frame limiter in osu! to 120 so it won't go over that?
Mofu kun

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Why don't you just set the frame limiter in osu! to 120 so it won't go over that?
hersa37
Don't record while you play

Record your replays
Topic Starter
Ephix

hersa37 wrote:

Don't record while you play

Record your replays
read the first 6 words ... i already said osu replays
Topic Starter
Ephix

Chamelo_Th wrote:

i tryed, does not working
IppE

EpixMan wrote:

still laggy some times (not the whole time there are lagsplits) and the funny thing is that the fps in osu doesnt change when it starts to lag >_>
Yeah well this is just the sad reality of badly optimized videogames, no matter what you throw at it, osu! still lags from time to time.

If possible, try setting the fraps output folder to a hard drive that doesn't have your OS or osu! on it.
dkun
this is the problem of a computer that isn't up to par of what you're wanting it to do.

alternatively, do what ippe said.
Kouya-

dkun wrote:

this is the problem of a computer that isn't up to par of what you're wanting it to do.
Yea, and my computer can't even run osu that well >~>
Gumpy

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

dkun wrote:

Yea, and my computer can't even run osu that well >~>
My Computer runs it at about 1600 fps and it still lags every once in a awhile.
Chamelo

IppE wrote:

If possible, try setting the fraps output folder to a hard drive that doesn't have your OS or osu! on it.
Wow, this is news to me.
Topic Starter
Ephix

IppE wrote:

EpixMan wrote:

still laggy some times (not the whole time there are lagsplits) and the funny thing is that the fps in osu doesnt change when it starts to lag >_>
Yeah well this is just the sad reality of badly optimized videogames, no matter what you throw at it, osu! still lags from time to time.

much thanks for the replay, i have only one hard drive but i am going to upgrade my pc anyway in 2 months, going to try it then.