1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Try changing your pen grip, maybe use your whole arm to move around /decrese the area slightly/ practice more/ quit.
posted
Use a small enough area to where it gives you a comfortable range of motion. Also ensure the aspect ratios match between the tablet and the screen area. Wacom has a force proportions option in the drivers you should enable. The pen grip should be fine if you just hold it like a pen. Holding it in a retarded fashion will just cause issues. Higher up makes it difficult to pin point aim the pen based on hoe it feels. While holding it too low Will cause your hand to tense more and limit the range of motion you can do.
posted

Speon wrote:

Well im already at 10k rank and still cant do full screen or long jumps consitenly and ive been practisin whit edit diffs of jumpy maps for 1 month.. any ideas of why im not able to do them?

I play whit a intuos tablet full area.

Any map recomendatios or anything to help me how to read them or tap those jumps?
You expect to be able to accurately do full screen jumps... At rank 10k?
posted

Bauxe wrote:

You expect to be able to accurately do full screen jumps... At rank 10k?
!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!
posted
I'm at 2k and can barely do full screen jumps consistently.
posted

Bauxe wrote:

Speon wrote:

Well im already at 10k rank and still cant do full screen or long jumps consitenly and ive been practisin whit edit diffs of jumpy maps for 1 month.. any ideas of why im not able to do them?

I play whit a intuos tablet full area.

Any map recomendatios or anything to help me how to read them or tap those jumps?
You expect to be able to accurately do full screen jumps... At rank 10k?
The problem is im suppost to be an aim player, i suck at streams hard o i just trie to be good at another stuff, and theres people whit more rank like 20k doing full screen jumps a failing at everything else.
posted
Some people can't do jumps, some people can't stream. It just (usually) means that you're stronger in areas unrelated to full screen jumps.

What would be EXTREMELY helpful (for you) is if you started your post with some details on why you can't do full screen jumps, then maybe you'd be subjected to some actual, coherent advice and not the usual shitposting most people get for posting vague details on how they can't play the game.
posted
are there even any slow maps with full screen jumps
posted

Riince wrote:

hold the pen from higher up maybe? i have to hold it above the button to avoid having to use my arm for long jumps and my area is only this:

how do you need to hold the pen above the button if you play with that area and osu! 800x600?
posted

B1rd wrote:

Riince wrote:

hold the pen from higher up maybe? i have to hold it above the button to avoid having to use my arm for long jumps and my area is only this:

how do you need to hold the pen above the button if you play with that area and osu! 800x600?
that's the area on the playfield

i dont use 800x600 anymore since peppy is going to get rid of it soon anyway MAY AS WELL ADAPT ITS 2014
posted

buny wrote:

are there even any slow maps with full screen jumps
I know of one that's really hard. Ill post it when I get home from work.
posted
rinse then you need to update your userpage so I can know that stuff

I played an 120bpm ar7 jump map this morning. was random as hell to read.
posted

Speon wrote:

The problem is im suppost to be an aim player, i suck at streams hard o i just trie to be good at another stuff, and theres people whit more rank like 20k doing full screen jumps a failing at everything else.
You're not supposed to be anything, you're only what you want to be.
Instead of avoiding streams because you're bad at them, why not practicing streams so you stop sucking at them?
posted

Speon wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

You expect to be able to accurately do full screen jumps... At rank 10k?
The problem is im suppost to be an aim player, i suck at streams hard o i just trie to be good at another stuff, and theres people whit more rank like 20k doing full screen jumps a failing at everything else.
If that is your focus, you are going to end up being a really shit player.
Please sign in to reply.