1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
posted
Any of you had this problem? Couple months ago i had to completely relearn the game except for my reading since im left handed and i bought a tablet.
I feel like my keyboard hand is not catching up with my reading/aim/speed. Would autopilot be a good way to fix that?
posted
Dedicated time to playing rhythm intensive maps with a high circle to slider count ratio. Play less aim intensive maps so your other hand can "catch up" even though they really can't be compared.
posted
Like DJPop maps?
posted
They're an example, yes.
posted
Thank you
posted
i have the opposite problem
my aim blows but my tappings fine
posted

Riince wrote:

i have the opposite problem
my aim blows but my tappings fine
well im kinda happy its that way for me and not the opposite cuz you know... jump are fun
posted

Sancheese wrote:

Any of you had this problem? Couple months ago i had to completely relearn the game except for my reading since im left handed and i bought a tablet.
I feel like my keyboard hand is not catching up with my reading/aim/speed. Would autopilot be a good way to fix that?
Oh boy same here
Lefthanded as well, my tapping skills are far behind my aim
posted
Actually my left hand is better at keyboard then my right hand...
posted
Yeah, but i can't use tablet with right, so i rather struggle with tapping on notes than not hitting them with my cursor
posted
It's simple Problem just do more of what you suck at. Low bpm high star maps require a lot of aim due to spacing. High bmp at the same amount of stars tend to be stream heavy.
posted
it also just has to deal with how you live your life as well. if you're right handed, it's generally going to have more strength and stamina and vice versa. I can practice streaming all I want, and I won't be able to match the stength I have in my right hand. Though obviuosly through practice, my left hand is much more accurate and feels more natural to tap with.
posted
I'm left handed, my tapping hand is a left one. I still can't stream 200BPM pls send help
posted
:?:

timemon wrote:

I'm left handed, my tapping hand is a left one. I still can't stream 200BPM pls send help
well i believe i can stream 200 bpm but i cant keep it up for very long.
posted
Ok so i have just change the way i tap. I now only use my wrist to single tap but it makes the transition between single tap stance and alternate stance slower to pull. Making pattern like Square+ Triple + square harder but significantly inscreasing my single tap speed
Please sign in to reply.