forum

Just a weird fella passing by

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Nana ]
Hey there! I finally got around to posting an introduction.
So. I'm 19, have no name (hence Nanashi, go figure), and am not a native English speaker, so I apologize for any inconvenience I might cause in the future due to that.

I hate my username because of that triple 6 at the end (how young was I when creating this account >_>), so I'm gonna change it whenever I buy a supporter status, but I think it will not affect my name overall - I plan on sticking to Nanashi.

As for the interests... I'm a pretty straight-forward guy. Music, video games (osu! and Dota 2 mainly), Photoshopping (skinning, wallpapers, signatures, avatars), anime (full list: http://hummingbird.me/users/Nanashi_no_TekiP | gonna include a lot of references - be it in Japanese or English - in my posts, so whoever catches them and mentions it will get a gifty :P).

So, since I've recently picked up skinning, I'm pretty much a newbie in that manner, that's why if any pro/veteran in that would be willing to help me out by advices or such, I'd be most grateful. I'm also interested in teaming up with other skinners to create something really special, if only such a thing is possible.

As for osu! itself I'm a mouse user, playing mainly Normals (+ mods) and Hards, recently trying to take a step forward and start my adventure with Insanes. Which, I reckon, won't happen unless I stop clicking only my LMB (can't really get used to keyboard buttons/LMB + RMB).

Last but not least, I'm open to people! So go ahead, ask about anything - I don't bite, I'll answer everything. ;)

Thanks for reading!

Oh and yeah. If anyone wants to add me feel free, the more weirdos the better! :D
D33d
Welcome aboard. It might be worth buying the minimum of supporter if it's only to change your name--the other perks are nice, but you can live without them for now.

For skinning collabs, I strongly recommend putting yourself out there in the chats and PMing anybody who you think could help. You can also do collabs if people are willing, or otherwise have people provide elements for your own. As someone who gets picky about skins myself, I'd be very curious to see what you come up with. Excellent and dedicated skinners are a bit hard to come by.

Keep working at that alternating as well. If you enjoy playing mouse-only, it is possible to get good at it, but it can be hard to click and move all at once. It might be useful to look for insanes that are more jumpy than streamy, at least until your fingers become more dexterous. Good luck.
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum.
i'm to lazy to read the rest
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.