forum

[resolved] Interface disabling + Alt-Tab = permanent bosskey glitching

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jenny
So we got this fancy new utility allowing us to disable scorebar, HPbar and whatnot else interface-wise now using Shift-Tab, and that's cool and all and looks fancy shmancy and neat like this:

..buuuut chances are, you will end up like this:

Well, turns out if you alt-tab outside, you can't open osu again within play/spectate mode but have to mash Esc to get out of the loop
Basically: You have to mash Esc at a rate of 50 per second upon reopening to get out of the glitch loop that starts once you alt-tab outside osu! now.

Client tested being the latest osu!test b20140805 and it appears as though this issue is not present on the current live build.

- Marco -
Can't replicate it :<
Topic Starter
Jenny
Well that's weird.. got an update popup and now it's gone for me aswell - sounds like a weird-ass system bug on my end then which I would have no idea where it could orient from..

It'll probably end up blowing my PC up in a few weeks, knowing my luck with tech and PCs and all that stuff..
smoogipoo
It *might* have been related to my changes to window borders, however this was fixed a few hours ago.

Marking as resolved as OP cannot replicate the issue anymore. Feel free to post in here if it starts again.
Tiger Jackie
When I alt-tab while unfocused (I believe) during the beginning of spectate (Happened 2 times, might not be in case of spectating), osu gets permanently stuck in the taskbar, when I click it, it pops up for 0.5 second and then disappears again, until I kill the process. Permanent Bosskey.
bakASTA6969
how can i stop this T-T i cant play it keeps going to my system tray
Dntm8kmeeatu

bakASTA6969 wrote:

how can i stop this T-T i cant play it keeps going to my system tray
Disable compatibility mode.
Make a new post.