forum

Identify Favorites in Song Selection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
varq
On the Song Selection, it would be nice to indicate which songs are your Favorites (A, B, and Online) with an icon next to or on the song, or even a change in color.

For Example: (crude edit)

theowest edit: someone made a request about this a year later: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/707283#p707283
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Skyripper
I really like your little pictures, haha.

Well, it is hard to identify your favorites in normal song select, but as Gabi said, if you sort by favorites you shouldn't really have any issues.
qlum
the only problem I have is that there are not nearly enough offline favorites folders
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nakata Yuji
I like this idea.
TheVileOne
I can't remember whether we can do this or not. I didn't get enough sleep last night. x.x
theowest
You can only see if it's your favourite or not by right clicking and opening the beatmap options on the map. This feature is still very valid and would be very useful to have around.
Oinari-sama

Derekku wrote:

qlum wrote:

the only problem I have is that there are not nearly enough offline favorites folders
Create your own folders and sort by folder in song selection. (It's probably still buggy, but orz it's a workaround)
The folder names aren't sorted alphabetically (for me at least) which is a pain if you got lots of folders. The songs inside the folders are sorted normally.