forum

[resolved] [confirmed] [osu!test] Borderless resolution and the editor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neil Watts
Hi,

This bug probably concerns all osu!testers playing with a borderless resolution.
I'm currently running osu! with a 1600x900 resolution, borderless (the same resolution of my screen).

Since a recent update concerning borderless resolutions, when I'm opening a map in the editor, the game automatically switch to a windowed resolution.
http://puu.sh/aEln4/38e8c92a3b.png
The game still always in 1600x900 resolution - but windowed, so a little part of the bottom and the right sides are out of my screen (I can't even see the osu!test yellow and black line D: )

osu! version: 20140804test

Please fix this, I can't map/mod anything with this bug because all the buttons of the screen are moved ; on this screen for example, my cursor is just below the "spinner" button, but it's considered "on the button" for the game.
Weird - and quite problematic to place some circles.

Thank you in advance :)
Howl
Happens also here.
Gravey-
- Marco -
Can confirm this
smoogipoo
Fixed in latest test build.
Topic Starter
Neil Watts
Marked as Resolved.

Thank you!
PyaKura
Is it already fixed ?

I still get this.
smoogipoo
Thanks for letting me know. I thought this only affected going into the actual editor (as the OP states). I had a look and the fix for the problem in editor song select is a rather tricky one but I'm working on a fix.

Reconfirming.
PyaKura
Expanding osu! with Task Manager works as a temporary solution for those who can't wait for the fix.
peppy
This should be fixed now.
hehe
i don't know what's happening but i'm experiencing the same cursor issue whenever i run 1024x768 resolution on my 1366x768 laptop. can't go widescreen as it lags and 800x600 is too small. any help?