forum

Rant Thread #1: Let it all out!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tjkurz
This is pretty much a venting thread, let out all of your troubles here!
Kouya-
I don't feel like it .
Vuelo Eluko
I have so much strength inside me that you don't even know what i could DO. if the world isn't going to love me.. I'LL ... TEACH IT TO FEAR ME INSTEAD
Makan1

Riince wrote:

I have so much strength inside me that you don't even know what i could DO. if the world isn't going to love me.. I'LL ... TEACH IT TO FEAR ME INSTEAD
1v1 rust. No secondaries and special grenades and only throwing knife and no .50 cal. Prefer intervention and don't use commando pro to win. Every hard scope is - 1 point
Corin

Makan1 wrote:

Riince wrote:

1v1 rust. No secondaries and special grenades and only throwing knife and no .50 cal. Prefer intervention and don't use commando pro to win. Every hard scope is - 1 point
Went to make a joke about that, realised I haven't bothered to do up my rank online yet due to me spending more time on BO than MW2.
Also.

So balanced.
IppE

Riince wrote:

chuu 2 byou
Lewder
posting before dkun
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

posting before dkun
Obligatory dkun post denied
Chamelo
Did you mean: Confess thread
- Marco -
I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
Gumpy