forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
meii18

meii18 wrote:

Tokyo Mew Mew ( in english Mew Mew Power )

coming back after four years, my first completed anime was Bakugan,Mew Mew Power did not fully aired in my country, and Bakugan did.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Doraemon ayy. I remember having so many DVDs back when I was like 4 or sth and I used to be obsessed with them, along side with my Japanese superhero DVDs
noioiu
Justynkaa
Lucky star or kanojo go flag wo oraretara, idk
Takahashi Akira
My first anime is Astro boy, but i watch it on the TV when i am small and i don't know that it is an anime.
I know about anime, manga, otaku, japan,... after i watch kimi no na wa.
Tranquilmonia
It would have to be either Pokémon or Digimon, quite some time ago...

But I didn't really knew those were anime, so I consider my first anime to be Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I watched in late 2012.

( =ᆺ= )
Popche
Naruto but I dropped it after like 7 episodes. Death Note was the first anime that I really enjoyed and thus fully watched.
lukasmaximus
I'm trying to think back. I know I watched Pokemon, Dragonball Z, YuGiOh as a kid, but I didn't think about it being anime. Then I watched Ponyo in highschool. Adored that movie! Another time jump and my brother showed me Fairy Tail, which is what I usually consider my first anime and where my anime journey began.
M locket77
SAO and My Hero Academia
JustForFun osu
date a LIVE
Horzon
Kotoura-san or Death Note.

Secret
I love so much K-on <3
Cahyono29
inuyasha
samX500
The very first anime I've watched would be Bakugan, but I don't really count that as my first since I didn't know this was anime back when I was in primary school and watched that show. The first anime that I watched while knowing about anime and willingly investing myself into the medium would be sword art online.
flurofen
Kami-sama Hajimemashita
morganman459
To love ru

I love lala 😆
Momori
One piece
dstr0yed
Puella Magi Madoka Magica! A very strange first anime, but it just consumed me (;´・`)>
Ritik_
Ninja Hattori
Methylbenzene
The prince of tennis(Tennis no ojisama)
I watched it online at my eighth but I had't finish it now :D
Miyu Okamoto
I have a first anime, and then a returning back to anime anime and then a returning again back to anime anime and so on.
[pGA]Remilia
My first anime was Pokemon.
Jaycub
_Calendula_
Chocola & Vanilla - Sugar Sugar Rune
Melodies
It was Toradora! back in something like 2010.. i saw it so many times, i just love it!
Aoi Boii_DELETED
It was Death Note.
wistmagig
assassination classroom
skyhunter45
Pokemon ofcourse and bayblade since i watched them around the same time(i have a specific reason so not necroposting)
Koychiro
Death note
safir
If we are talking about an anime with japanese dubs , it was hitsugi no chaika.
Juuuuuuuuul
Albator 84, Ulysse 31 or Tom Sawyer, i don't remember well, i'm getting old. It was in the 80'
BioYTGamerT49
when i was a kid i watched so So SO many animes on TV (like Pokemon, DBZ, etc) so...
the first one watched online (internet) Is Nanatzu No Taizai (The seven Deadly sins)
but i hightly loved and recommended is Kyoukai No Kanata (Beyond the Boundary), The serie, i don't see the manga but i think its the same story :P
- Marco -
Sword Art Online and Mirai Nikki
Lamp
deleted
babylorenz
I think it's code geass or fairy tail
Shinkaaaa
Initial D
Niktushi
Sparrow's Hotel
DarinaNue
Sword Art Online first season
Watch_MeConquer
Real anime besides from pokemon? Assassination Classroom
SimLazie
If not from tv, it's infinite stratos.
Corgimi
On TV, obviously Pokémon, but for streaming anime, my first was Kill la Kill, which I watched close to release. I've only had the time for like eleven other animes ever since, but it's all been great.
show more