posted
Total Posts
show more
Renzu
Initial D
schilar
My first anime was Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid..and also my last. ;-;
sleepwalking
Shinryaku! Ika Musume or Squid Girl whatever you want to call it.
nikky
To-Love-Ru is my very first. But didn't like it very much.
Hitman Reborn, is my second which I really like. I bought some of the vongola rings that otakus sell to make money.
Nanachii
fma:b the coolest anime
Hide in Shadow1
my First anime is Death Note and Steins;Gate
molotovch
well, first episode was an episode of German Dubbed Dragonball Z and my first completed anime was Kabaneri of the Iron fortress.
exsemipro
Yamada kun and the 7 witches
Izamaki
Yu Yu Hakusho. I think
Finis Terrae
The oldest I could recall, Doraemon. But, the turning point to Otaku world was Attack on Titan
Natu
Heidi xd
kingo1_old
Not sure, either pokemon or naruto. Both were airing on tv at the same time so it's hard to say which one I saw first.
MeMeKLP
My first Anime was Highschool DxD and i watched it when i was 12

Wow, i just realised... that explains a lot ._.
mewsapphire
Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji). Still my favourite one ^^
ArmamentHaki
Pokémon was the first thing but I wasn't allowed to watch it back then. I also watched other series that were on after or before thatbut Iwasn't that interested in Naruto or One Piece(probably because I didn't know what was goong on). Now, one year ago, I realized how foolish I was.! One Piece is now my favorite of all anime (hence the name) but I have watched a bunch of other series. I watched 700 episodes of One Piece in like 3 weeks
Shiina Yuuki
Love Live and Sakura Tricks.
i love yuri
Takeshi Kida
Soul Eater with 6 years old xd
anneasparagus
Pokémon was also the first one I watched in tv but the first one I streamed on my own was Gakuen Alice.
Joeynator3000
Aside from the 4Kids stuff (which I wasn't actually into anime, I was just watching it because bored...or something), the first anime that got me into it in general was Eureka Seven.
bomberatox
Death note :p
Really
ポケモン
zetsuchanyami
Cardcaptor Sakura
seraa
Yu Yu Hakusho
Sebita
Doraemon xd
overthinking365
Mine was black butler!
Khron0
As far as I remember, the first one that I really watched and finished at the same time was Zero No Tsukaima,in Filipino dub.
Eurocat
my first anime was naruto back when i was like 8, i didnt even know what an anime was back then i just thought it was your typical cartoon
ossha
elfenlied
MoxieGaming
Parasyte: The Maxim
Iciana_
If pokemon doesn't count, my friend introduced me to Love Live! (SIP) :P
ABD007
Gintama !
Startrip
magical girl lyrical nanoha <3
Nachtsicht
My first Anime was saber rider but at this time it was only a cartoon to me.
The first time i recognized something as "anime" was Neon Genesis Evangelion with German dub. I only watched the last 4 episodes at first and it was horrible but i liked it ^^
Maijstro
Kamisama Hajimemashita / Kamisama kiss.
meguix
Tokyo Ghoul
I just didn't have anything better to do so I just thought I should check out this thing called "anime". I went on an kissanime and it was the first thing that looked interesting ;)
XCzambie
Naruto,still one of my favorite animes :) .
Morniingstar_old
After the rain
Yabuki
In another world with a smart phone
awesomedude105
My first anime was Inuyasha
stulimastuli
my first one actually was hight school of the dead but when i really got into anime it was attack on titan
show more