forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
KatouMegumi
Howl's Moving Castle. (Rlu amazing anime.)
Mizukashii
mine was fairy tail iirc
[setan]
eh, my first anime is bleach
Nevitys
black rock shooter, i started it because of the cool fanarts :P
Wickedsharkz
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Meah
Dragon Ball Z
Wuxo
Pokemon, somewhere at preschool
Nanahira-san
My dad got me into Naruto when I was young
Aoba
manofplan
sket dance and gintama
FadedLink
SAO ( Sword art online ) was my first.
-Iku-
My first was Pokemon i think.
but my real first otaku-anime was Lucky Star
HazeL
Sailor Moon
BigEarsMau
chibi maruko chan and crayon shinchan were the first animes i watched as a little kid.
lupaingatan
Kekkaishi
420Guy
If 90's cartoons doesn't count then Elfen Lied.
Shira
Sailor Moon. xD
JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS
KinkiN
not counting mainstream anime that i watch when i still a child, probably Angel Beats
-Potato-
Most likely ''Pokémon'', but the first anime that i watched once i learned what anime is, was probably ''Elfen Lied'' or the original ''Fullmetal Alchemist''.
Ender Lain
Strike the Blood and Steins;Gate
Suri
My first anime was Card Captor Sakura, never forget <3

Best moment in my life when i realised theres a movie for a happy end :D
Ilham
LoveLive! School idol project ._. it makes me fvckin lovin 2D girls orz
Arief Santosa
Sword Art Online
Telstra3G
An anime called Noucome (Ore No Nounai Sentakushi Ga, Gakuen Lovecome O Zenryoku De Jama Shiteiru)
I found it really good and started to watch others.
[ LJ ]
attack on titan
puccithecat
sergeant keroro
_Hatsumi
Doraemon, i think .-.
Agatsu
pokemon LOL
BlackGoldSaw
I was really little, so I don't remember well, but whichever aired on Adult Swim first. Either InuYasha, or Euraka 7. I just thought those were the cool cartoons though. My first anime, knowing full well that it was, in fact, an anime, was Angel Beats!
-Kusokurae

BlackGoldSaw wrote:

I was really little, so I don't remember well, but whichever aired on Adult Swim first. Either InuYasha, or Euraka 7. I just thought those were the cool cartoons though. My first anime, knowing full well that it was, in fact, an anime, was Angel Beats!
Hell yeah.. we are same :D
-Kusokurae
InuYasha ... best anime when i child :D
mizuki-chan
in my childhood my first and only anime i've watched was dragonball / dragonball Z
when i was about 17 years old my first anime which i can count as anime watched was "sora no otoshimono"
EmSeen
Naruto and his and my favorite
XRayCode
For me, it was Tokyo Ghoul, I was so amazed by anime that I've watched it in 1 day :) (Both seasons)
Chaosemerald
It was either Yu-Gi-Oh! or Mew Mew Power
[ Luddish ]
Clannad. Started by watching short clips and then watching the series. It is still way up on the list of my favourite animes :)
lowlykebab
for me it was an anime named Rizelmine. I watched it when I was about 7-8. It was ecchi and it made no sense but I knew all the lyrics (In Japanese) to the opening and me and my friends would sing it like weebs. Those were the days.

Anime No.2 Was actually Elfen Lied. To this day I still enjoy it, lots of boobs though.

Anime No.3 Was Azumanga Daioh. Freaking hilarious. I think my 4th was Evangelion, either that or Tokyo Mew Mew. Love em both lol.
ZenPie
Pokemon 4ever!!!
- Chaehyun -
Sword Art Online FTW!!!!
XzelinkioS
My first anime was Mitsudomoe '-' (I exclude Pokemon because, this is Pokemon, and this is not really a true anime for me)
show more