Total Posts
show more
ImperialYama
-
Dokixdoki

-Ruru- wrote:

It was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Seriously I want to rewatch it OvO
No way me too! I also saw Gundam Seed at the time too. Angel Beats was the anime that got me into anime though :P
-Anonymous-_old_1
i think my first anime was darker than black 10/10 would watch again c:
Stalactic
School Days

Yea I regret that, I regret...
AnotherEpicName
Trinity blood
daniyan87
As kid: Robotech (American Version of Macross), in my country was really popular.
As otaku: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd season)
Eddy EX
Well not counting old dubs I watched on TV when I was younger...Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Tbh nowadays I know it's bad and a lot of people hat it but I just can't bring myself not to love it xD
userunkown_old
the first i watched weekly was sao 2
Munyumunyu48
I don't too remember because i think it was sooooooo old, but i think it's Doraemon... Legendary Anime in The World!!! agree?
-Nya-
Tokyo Mew Mew!

I watched the English version first though but I didn't know it was an anime then.
_HiguchiKaede
first watch on tv, either Doraemon or Bakabon
first watched online, Highschool of The Dead
first watched as an otaku, Oreimo
Kou
school days
Ironsoul27
Evangellion 1.11

amazing series never forget
:(
[ yogurt ]
Yatterman.

The 1977 one.
Mistletain
Berserk
totekingsg1
I started One Piece when i was a child, saw like 100 chapters and never continued it.

Like a year ago (21 years old lol) started Elfen lied, and i simply loved the deep story. It continues being my favourite.
Then I watched Toradora and Clannad+Clannad AS, and i also loved them a loooooooooot.
Green Platinum

daniyan87 wrote:

As kid: Robotech (American Version of Macross), in my country was really popular.
As otaku: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd season)
At what point do you decide/become an otaku? Did you just skip season 1 or were you bolted into a chair and watched 50 episodes of hayate against your wishes or something?
Xerxes Break
Bleach :з
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Very first: Voltes V
First since I started watching a lot: Shangri-La
Hidden-
I watched Death Note and Elfen Lied pretty much at the same time, it took me a good 5 years before listening to another anime, I though Death Note was one of the greatest thing I had seen in my life(if you only consider the first season, still think the same) and Elfen Lied was ackward but the concept was awesome. But actually if you include old Anime(the one when we were kids) it would be Pokemon!
Kiririn-shin
I'm not sure of this bu its either Voltes V or Doraemon :) :oops:
Harke
As for what anime i saw first, im not sure. I guess it was some random anime I saw as a kid. But the anime that got me watching anime every day was ouran high school host club. That i watched @ my cousins place. As she was really into anime back then, think it is lile 6 or 7 years ago now :3 and here I am today not having watched any shows that is not anime since then xD
Jetzy-Chan
My first was fairy tale :lol:
meii18
Tokyo Mew Mew ( in english Mew Mew Power )
Offended
The first anime I watched was Corpse Party .-.
VShine
The first anime that I watched and be aware of that it really is an anime was Elfenlied :oops:
Dranembo
If anime films count, then my first anime would be Spirited Away but if they don't then I think it was Deltora Quest.
Hikona
My First Anime is Guilty crown :D
Gumpy
Pokemon I guess

Hilina wrote:

My First Anime is Guilty crown :D
was*
Moeruattack
Dragon BALL Z :p
Hikona

murutattack wrote:

Perfect anime :)
Green Platinum

Hilina wrote:

murutattack wrote:

Perfect anime :)
Urgh
[-Sneaky-]
Kuroshitsuji.
Yuudachi-kun
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tiisa
Tokyo mew mew, Digimon or Sailor Moon
Straw Hat
Naruto
AlecGW
I would say that I was watching Pokémon when I came out of the womb, but I'm older than it, so I'm gonna pass on that joke.
My first dub would have been Pokémon, but my first sub was probably Lucky Star.
Ambey_old
Tokyo Mew Mew!
- K a t h -
My first was Angel Beats but I didn't finish it,
so my first was probably Seikon no Qwaser LOL
alpha486
The first anime that I properly watched was Usagi Drop.
It is the show that made me fall in love with anime
show more